Page 342 of 413 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343344345352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4123

Thanks. Useless to me then.

Good. It's not like Jet Boots needed it or anything for easier DPS with Vinto. I'm sure all the T-ATK Bouncers out there using Elemental Burst will appreciate it. Yeah. Good.

Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Good. It's not like Jet Boots needed it or anything for easier DPS with Vinto. I'm sure all the T-ATK Bouncers out there using Elemental Burst will appreciate it. Yeah. Good.

Ele Burst is trash regardless. Bouncer once again got screwed over. Only way T-Atk Bo becomes okay is if they make it so Te's Wand Lovers boosts JB PAs too.

I was being sarcastic.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    Apologizes. The UQ update may be Bouncer's last chance. I might have to switch to FiHu if this shit keeps up. Or just not play the game at all; if UA turns out to be a bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Ele Burst is trash regardless. Bouncer once again got screwed over. Only way T-Atk Bo becomes okay is if they make it so Te's Wand Lovers boosts JB PAs too.
    Granted, they could of made JB and DB the same atk stat. I honestly would love to see both be T-atk, but still use striking mods so it's still easy for people to do Hu sub.

It's not like casting from DB would ever be superior to Rods or something ._.; Too many modifiers there and no good 13* to sub so there's literally no issue.

Plus that would remove one class from also needing to stack s-atk meaning affix fodder would drop in price a bit for s-atk...too many attack types under it is shooting the price through the roof.

- Having DBs able to switch element> adding t-atk
    - Switch strike not main class.
    - Vinto needs a gear nerf so you don't lose element after every use (although this would make it really OP i think)
    - Element stance needs a small buff too imo. Like 35-40% from 30%.
    - Reduce S/D skills to 1 point.
    - Add something useful to fields like 5-10% extra damage when you hit a critical while inside the field and 10% extra to pp regen with the element one. (this applies to all players inside).
    - Support techs not changing element (sega why would you do this?)

Just stuff i can think to hopefully improve bouncer (as if hoping for Sega will do anything lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The funny thing about Vinto is that even if you could spam G3 Vinto back to back, you'd still be 1/2 the DPS of a BHS Fighter because Bo multipliers are so awful.

While I wouldn't mind a damage buff, Bouncer's problem isn't really damage. If the class starts matching FI in DPS but has no debilitating drawbacks then what use is FI? BO's single-target DPS already surpasses HU as it is.
    The biggest thing that needs to be looked at is its support side. Support that's actually noticeable like Techer and Ranger but not as strong.

Fields are great in that their cooldown mechanics and limited range makes it so having 2-3 bouncers in the MPA would never be a big issue. The problem is they don't do shit atm except for like 2 classes which can live without the buffs. Hell, gunner could just equip the PP field ring and not need BO.

So when their support doesn't do shit, they just look like a gimmicky/weaker FI.
    Sega has been full on dumb as of late so I don't really expect much from the October update.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Aug 25, 2016 at 06:32 AM.

I feel that their damage is fine (though Elemental Stance giving less multipliers than Fury Stance for a much more extreme requirement always seemed wrong), since I do comparable damage to Fi, if not more, with Break Stance Fever Dove...on bosses that it works on, but Bo was supposedly advertised as a more support oriented class, except it's support is really laughable. When I revise my tree, it's not gonna even have fields anymore since they're just so forgettable.

I said it before, but if Bo got something like Rapid Field or better fields in general, they'd be much more desirable, but at the moment they're just weaker Fi's too reliant on actives for their damage. I really don't expect anything to change since Bo is on the lower end of priority when it comes to getting stuff it needs, like craft PAs and game changing rings. Even their latest skill tree update just added One More Jump, which is absolutely useless and added nothing new to how Bo plays.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Aug 25, 2016 at 07:58 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]