Page 350 of 413 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4123

^I would go with lightning, because it has been confirmed that Ult Amd enemies will be weak to lightning.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 25, 2016 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Game decides to give me an orbit db. Any suggestions on what element should I make it? Already got a fire ray and light austere
    Also, suggestions on what JBs should I get? The Zirens I'm using are pretty much outdated
    Ray is a good solution for everything.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So I'm leveling Bouncer, and I seem to be doing pretty good.

Moment Gale => Left Trigger into Zanverse kills 90% of everything in VH (a few levels from SH), and it seems to do a supremely good job dance battling bosses. Double jump out of their sweeping attack range, Kick => JA MG => JA Vinto Gigue at full bar for like 30k damage... then dash away like a little girl before the boss spins around. LEvel 47, and just got a level 11 MG to drop, which made me scream like a fangirl.

I seem to be... extremely under prepared for the "Leveling Quest" stuff. Those stupid Nyau keep spawning that mech from Gundam Unicorn Kshatriya and that jaguar NX thing. TOGETHER, while I can't see anything because that big centaur with the gun and hat turned out the lights, WHILE I'm dodging aerial bombardments from corrupted arks transport ships.

Still though, I know I can chain attacks into free shifta, but it lasts shorter than my level 8 shifta that I can charge and cast! It lasts like a minute, or sure feels like it does. Fortunately Resta is sexy, though I'm unsure if there's a combo to cast resta during combat, rather than charging it and skating around dodging while doing so.

Love this class. Feels just as epic as the previous game intro!

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Shifta duration is capped at 1 min, Strike Gust should give you 4 ticks regardless. Perhaps customize a Multi Shifta if they're ticking too slow for you to get the full effect. The Shifta craft applies to the PA too and the nice thing is you don't have to care about the PP demerit.

Also try Strike Gust to Vinto sometime. Moment Gale is all of 7 seconds while Gust builds your Gear gauge in half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    I seem to be... extremely under prepared for the "Leveling Quest" stuff. Those stupid Nyau keep spawning that mech from Gundam Unicorn Kshatriya and that jaguar NX thing. TOGETHER, while I can't see anything because that big centaur with the gun and hat turned out the lights, WHILE I'm dodging aerial bombardments from corrupted arks transport ships.
    That's because the "Leveling quests" are just old limited quests. Most of them are meant for groups, not soloing.

Lately I've seen players using something like ranged wave attack while using Jetboots, anyone know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by justnewbie View Post
    Lately I've seen players using something like ranged wave attack while using Jetboots, anyone know what it is?
    New skill for BO, Sonic Boom. Make waves normal attacks from JB.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by justnewbie View Post
    He was most likely using Form Jetboots
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Does JB Elemental Keep ring work on weapon switch? Like, Jet Boots to Dual Blades weapon switching?
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the JB short charge ring might be decent as long as you aren't subbing hunter; it just promotes a different playstyle of occasionally weaving a tech in between PAs. jet boots have a pretty decent amount of t-atk

I mean once 12* units come out and I can graft my tech charge parry ring onto one; until then I'd rather have that