Page 377 of 413 FirstFirst ... 277327367374375376377378379380387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4123

So what is the "correct" way to do PBF as Bo/Hu I know before I use to just be lazy with it and just hold down a technique while spamming Shift action but I was informed for /Hu you're missing out on JA damage so it defeats the purpose.

Been rusty with Bo/Hu since....well probably before Ep4.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

On most bosses, you loop distract wing->weapon action while hugging the enemy for DB Snatch ring to hit too. This is the highest DPS bouncer can put out. You only do basic attack->weapon action when you want to hit something from afar. Tech cancel is worthless unless you need access to blade escape i-frames quicker in the middle of the loop
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 20, 2017 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    On most bosses, you loop distract wing->weapon action while hugging the enemy for DB Snatch ring to hit too. This is the highest DPS bouncer can put out. You only do basic attack->weapon action when you want to hit something from afar. Tech cancel is worthless unless you need access to blade escape i-frames quicker in the middle of the loop

what about say..... Mother and Deus.....the above is better strat to do?

I had them in mind when I said "most bosses", yeah.
    Remember that you need to input a direction for the weapon action in order for DB snatch to work.

neat. and since Orbit DB is out dated (outside of being a battery) need to get better set but I'm not quite ready since I'm not sure if I want to do Astra or Zein

Does anyone have a Db JB Build. I play BoHu. But played so far only with DB Build but since Gracia gave me Qliphad Jb i wanna try both.

Something like this?

Slight focus on pp cause both JBs and currently DBs (with Immortal Dove and Kestrel T0 being the best dps) have major pp issues.

So the way I see it unless you are running a Break Stance/Stance-Dance focused build, the new boost to Elemental Stance (115% to off-element) has killed any need to use Break SD Bonus (115.75% to non-breakable parts, main class only) if you don't have a full rainbow set. This should make multi-element EQs and LQs much easier to manage.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 26, 2017 at 09:34 PM.

Yup. Break SD is just a complete waste of SP now

Something of note, JBs normal 3rd hit and step attack got kinda buffed. The Form Boots are a bit better now for getting back PP with them or just nice PP-less sustained damage that still doesn't come close to PBF.

The gran wave buff is okay. Nothing special at all, makes the gran-gran-vinto rotation a bit stronger among other rotations. Boring update

Seems sega has no plans to improve bo and after rhis update it it hot garbage compared to the other melee classes. Good thing hero is fun to play around for air combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!