Page 395 of 413 FirstFirst ... 295345385392393394395396397398405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4123

Ghibli boots actually do have a visual blast indicating they done damage but I'd like to know what they scale with too. They don't seem to be doing as much damage as my Zirenheit does on Bo/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Ghibli boots actually do have a visual blast indicating they done damage but I'd like to know what they scale with too. They don't seem to be doing as much damage as my Zirenheit does on Bo/Hu
    Well, I did look at pso jp wiki after asking. Seems blast kinda scale from damage you deal before it release. It's very confusing because google translate...

I've not yet tested with Bo/Hu. Ziren is affixed and have SSA so it won't help much to figure.

boots of not-seraphy uses your own damage (not counting zanverse) so use which ever gives you the highest damage.

I have been trying to see which is worth going for in terms of damage. I have a Zirenheit-NT but Dragon has never dropped Giles and I have spent the last 4 days for several hours in E. Forest farming for Boots of Djibril and no luck with that. I am wondering if its even worth farming for these things or just getting King's Crest Giles or is Zirenheit fine as BoHu and I shouldn't even worry about anything else.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I have been trying to see which is worth going for in terms of damage. I have a Zirenheit-NT but Dragon has never dropped Giles and I have spent the last 4 days for several hours in E. Forest farming for Boots of Djibril and no luck with that. I am wondering if its even worth farming for these things or just getting King's Crest Giles or is Zirenheit fine as BoHu and I shouldn't even worry about anything else.
    Giles is not worth using over Boots of Jibril or Zirenheit NT

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Giles is not worth using over Boots of Jibril or Zirenheit NT
    So which would be better between those two? And I am curious as to why Giles is not worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    So which would be better between those two? And I am curious as to why Giles is not worth using.
    Gilles Weihen's potential for Elemental Burst scales with your T-atk and wouldn't benefit much from Fury Stance from Hu subclass. Like, you could still use Gilles and status things but the damage wouldn't be great or as effective if you were using them on T-atk focused BoFi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Gilles Weihen's potential for Elemental Burst scales with your T-atk and wouldn't benefit much from Fury Stance from Hu subclass. Like, you could still use Gilles and status things but the damage wouldn't be great or as effective if you were using them on T-atk focused BoFi.
    I see, so basically I am better of with my Zirenheit right now. I guess I don't need to worry about Djibril all that much then.

Zirenheit is okay but it's wasted on BoHu. Do you not have access to Shien or Ares?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Zirenheit is okay but it's wasted on BoHu. Do you not have access to Shien or Ares?
    Unfortunately no. I have Atra JB and Zirenheit-NT. This is what was confusing me most with other threads I was reading. Half saying Zirenheit was fine with BoHu and others saying its wasted on it.