Page 378 of 413 FirstFirst ... 278328368375376377378379380381388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4123

As far as I'm concerned, every melee class is still worse than FI. This balance update created several issues and it's making me believe there will be another coming a bit later. As of now, it is what it is.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 27, 2017 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, every melee class is still worse than Hero
    Fixed

The sad part is, it doesn't matter if I'm wrong or not since it just highlights huge issues with the game that borderline make me not want to log in anymore.

While I was happy about the Bo buff to Element Stance when compared to what I saw from Hero in only one day just reinforces that this class is bottom of the barrel in melee sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    While I was happy about the Bo buff to Element Stance when compared to what I saw from Hero in only one day just reinforces that this class is bottom of the barrel in melee sadly.
    Agree as well. Only fun thing about Bouncer for me is spamming PBF while dodging enemy attacks atm. I think what the class needs is a bit of an overhaul with skill tree being revamped heavily, starting with JBs.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Agree as well. Only fun thing about Bouncer for me is spamming PBF while dodging enemy attacks atm. I think what the class needs is a bit of an overhaul with skill tree being revamped heavily, starting with JBs.
    Yup. Distraction Wing/Immortal Dove + PBF spam is the only way to even keep up and even then the others can still outdamage you. During PBF downtime we only have Kestrel Type 0 with Dual Blades. If Sega ever decides Bouncer is worth their time they should either give us 15 more seconds on PBF or buff some of the PAs or even give us new PAs to use since Bouncer lacks alot of them for both Boots and Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    You mean starting with their support skills so the class can actually find a place in parties, much like RA or TE if people are even bothering with those classes still after this trash heap of an episode release.
    Just adding more damage can only get it so far. How much damage would it need before it starts to "delete" other classes from the game? What niche would those other classes fit afterwards besides being a "different playstyle"? I'm starting to see a lot of redundancy now
    Why even play Hero during raids when FI and GU can down a boss in a much quicker/efficient fashion? If I were to drop a class for the next best thing, it would be one of those two.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 27, 2017 at 07:44 PM.

The 15% of element boost for Elemental Stance is a passive that doesn't need any SP?

Yep, it's built into the main stance actually. So maxing Ele Stance means you also have that non-ele bonus