Page 391 of 413 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    i got Gilles Weihen after last dragon rematch. how does this compare to Zirenheit-NT and Shien JB? is it true that this JB need T-atk build? i have 2 char that can be bouncer though. 1 focus in S-atk (Bo main, Bo/Fi or Bo/Hu) and 1 in T-atk (Fo main, underleveled, can play Bo/Fi). i collecting badge to collect shien but got this instead. usually i play DB only so i don't know what to do with JB (Bo main tree focused on DB only).

Zirenheit NT is wasted on Bo main. Go for Shien, Giles, or Atra instead. Ziren is stronger than Atra yeah, but it lacks an S2 and an S4, so you dont have the super useful life steal S4 which is what gives Atra it's value and place. If you don't care about Life Steal, then Giles and Shien offer better damage than Ziren on Bo main. (Not 100% sure on Giles BoHu, so don't quote me there. I'm pretty sure on BoFi and BoSu Tatk, Giles is miles better than Ziren though.)

Speaking of Zirenheit NT.

Last edited by GHNeko; Jul 3, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

Was hoping to see some Fi/Bo stuff with the NTs, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Was hoping to see some Fi/Bo stuff with the NTs, nice.
    I nearly killed myself for it, but it's finally mine. Now i just need to affix it and a fresh set of Tatk units specific and exclusive to my FiBo JB build. I'm super glad I labbed out DPS values for all the technics on JBs specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    shien is marginally better and works with both stances
    well rip ate my words too early since ppl were still testing Shien etc dont get me wrong, i am working toward some Shien JB's reguardless of having those other JB's since ya, Ele stance only boost isn't exactly ideal in a sense when you can have both stances working for you

Lol was about to ask which one was the best since I got Ziren to drop after I got Shien. Shien once finally affixed will have 31% dmg boost total (against boss, 27% otherwise). Ziren will go to my Bo/Hu.

Anyone got JB only videos of Mother, Deus, and Luther?

I'm having an absolute difficult time figuring out optimal shit for JBs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Anyone got JB only videos of Mother, Deus, and Luther?

I'm having an absolute difficult time figuring out optimal shit for JBs.
    max gear > vinto > max gear > vinto
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    max gear > vinto > max gear > vinto
    I'm sorry that's too specific. Can you be a more vague please?

I'd appreciate no generalizations thank you; as anyone can figure out that the goal of JB is to get in as many Vintos as you can, but the bosses have other plans

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I'm sorry that's too specific. Can you be a more vague please?

I'd appreciate no generalizations thank you; as anyone can figure out that the goal of JB is to get in as many Vintos as you can, but the bosses have other plans
    Well It's still basically that, you just switch your loops according to your needs.
    assuming you got shifta on you for boots gear boost.
    Matching tech > normal2 > normal 3 > Vinto : this is mostly for stuns since it' fast Vinto loops with decent DPS and infinite sustain with the normals. Use this whenever things let you do it
    Matching tech > Gran Wave > Vinto : when stuff decides to fuck away you just chase them
    Matching Tech > Strike Gust + branch action >jump > normal 1 Vinto : horrible PP consumption but allows you to weave a shifta refresh into your loops if you need it. You can choose to forego the jump but you lose shifta air so up to you

After this is mostly situational awareness : for example if stuff goes outside of Vinto range when doing stuff, you can add a step with step JA into Vinto. If you lack PP you can weave a weapon action in for PP recovery (the multi-kick one). Naturally if you're using anything other than Gilles, you can forego the matching tech for either Strike Gust or Gran Wave for damage + gear generation or damage + chasing according to your needs
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 10, 2018 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    assuming you got shifta on you for boots gear boost.
    So basically none of that works on Fi/Bo.