Page 408 of 413 FirstFirst ... 308358398405406407408409410411 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is calculated as (1+(0.35x0.80))=128%.
    Ah, OK. That makes a huge difference, yes. Thanks.

EDIT: In retrospect, that should have been obvious. 80% of the effect of Break Stance is applied. I need to pay more attention to how things are worded.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Jun 14, 2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Neo Cabliss vs Atlas Exocet Ex with Augment Intent, some s2, some s3 and S4 Support Extension, which should I use?

On Atlas Exocet Ex S2 is Rad Strike 2 atm, s3 is Wise Skill and s4 is Vampiric Strike cause it used to be a rifle before (planning to change to S4:Support Extension).

Just found a Neo Cabliss and the pot and saf sound really good (though not sure if the jg is just like charge parry or has a 360° angle) and dunno if I should grind and affix it or if I should just keep the Atlas Exocet Ex as JBs.

Anyone tried the buffed Jupiter Tullus via Ultimate Boosters yet?

Edit: Lvl 3 Thundering Blade Plus potential goes from 8% to 20% dmg bonus but I haven't found anything about the Lightning damage itself. The older version was 250% dmg
    Last edited by Rizer; Jul 7, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizer View Post
    Anyone tried the buffed Jupiter Tullus via Ultimate Boosters yet?

Edit: Lvl 3 Thundering Blade Plus potential goes from 8% to 20% dmg bonus but I haven't found anything about the Lightning damage itself. The older version was 250% dmg
    Yes, it is almost on par with Lightstream with this new pot.

That's nice to hear! I might have to pickup one in the future.

So, thoughts on the DB buffs now that they are in?

So far, I really like the improvement to Dispersion Shrike; in the LQ I was finally able to get top-3 on Code Defeats for kill count (including one where I finished first with 8 kills and nobody else had more than one, which was amusing)

Overall DPS seems somewhat better, but the drop-off from PBF to non-PBF still seems enormous. I don't use a parser, though, so it's hard to really quantify it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Boots getting baseline rapid boost speed sounds fun lets see how the compound jb pa ends up as well

what happen if you have Rapid Boost active + Ph Tech Short Charge max + L/JB Tech Arts SC +20? how fast is your tech charging speed? can you instant charge ilfoie after a PA use? how fast is too fast? is too fast is fast enough?
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    what happen if you have Rapid Boost active + Ph Tech Short Charge max + L/JB Tech Arts SC +20? how fast is your tech charging speed? can you instant charge ilfoie after a PA use? how fast is too fast? is too fast is fast enough?
    Anecdotally, if the base charge time is 1 second or under, then the charge is near-instant (it's a good way to shoot off a very fast Resta), but non-crafted Ilfoie with its base charge time of 3 seconds is not instant, but it is significantly faster, something like 3/4 of a second.

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    (Charge time) * 0.85 * 0.5 * 0.5 | aka: 0.2125 or roughly 1/5 of the original charge time or roughly 5 times faster.

Il Foie in this case has a charge time of 0.6375s.

Just note that techs crafted with charge time reduction is applied before these % reductions.
    Last edited by Reilet; Sep 21, 2019 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Fixed due to misreading skill.