Page 409 of 413 FirstFirst ... 309359399406407408409410411412 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    (Charge time) * 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 | aka: 0.125 or 1/8 of the original charge time or 8 times faster.

Il Foie in this case has a charge time of 0.375s.

Just note that techs crafted with charge time reduction is applied before these % reductions.
    Isn't Rapid Boost's tech charge reduction only 15%, with its PA charge time reduction being 50%, or was that changed with the last adjustment?
    If it wasn't, it should be "(charge time)*0.5*0.5*0.85," or 0.2125, which means uncrafted Ilfoie is 0.6375 seconds.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 21, 2019 at 12:59 AM.

My bad. I read the skill wrong. It is just a 15% charge time reduction.

Tempest Raid: Same deal as Imperial Cleave, but costs 2 instead.

5 hits total: 10%, 18%, 18%, 18%, 36%

There is no difference in damage if you use the rush kick or the wave for the last hit.

Total 185 frames for both versions.

"DPS" is 17168, but is actually more like 125% ~ 135% of Vinto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    https://youtu.be/YeD6P5m3w-o

Just going to put this here. BoPh is shaping up to look really nice for Jet Boots because of Full Drive and Tech Short Charge. The sub is almost tailor-made to make JB better. Even works okay with Dual Blades but it's a little unsafe.
    Hi, thx for sharing the video.
    There is something I do not understand, what is the combo the JB user uses to fill JB gear gauge ? I saw PA Strike Geist then 3rd normal attack and the gauge is complete. But I have the feeling I'm missing something. Can someone help me ? I've been leveling Ph to sub as Bo/Ph
    I'm a casual player but I want to learn !

Thanks in advance, everyone.

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobara34 View Post
    Hi, thx for sharing the video.
    There is something I do not understand, what is the combo the JB user uses to fill JB gear gauge ? I saw PA Strike Geist then 3rd normal attack and the gauge is complete. But I have the feeling I'm missing something. Can someone help me ? I've been leveling Ph to sub as Bo/Ph
    I'm a casual player but I want to learn !

Thanks in advance, everyone.

Best regards.
    You aren't missing anything; Phantom's Full Drive skill just gives really high gear gain for JBs, especially if you have the JB Gear Boost skill.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 2, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You aren't missing anything; Phantom's Full Drive skill just gives really high gear gain for JBs, especially if you have the JB Gear Boost skill.

Hi, thx for your answer.
    When I try to do the same (Cast Technique to have the gauge full only for the beginning -> Vinto shift -> PÄ Strike -> 3rd attack ), it does not completely fill the gauge. I tried on Damage Practice Rockbear.

Hi, thx for your answer.
    When I try to do the same (Cast Technique to have the gauge full only for the beginning -> Vinto shift -> PÄ Strike -> 3rd attack ), it does not completely fill the gauge. I tried on Damage Practice Rockbear.
    Do you have Shifta active to proc Jet Boot Gear Boost?
    Also, assuming you are using standard Strike Gust rather than Type-0, do you have Rapid Boost active and to what stage are you charging the PA?

EDIT: I did my test using Gran Wave just now, and I was getting full Gear with no problem on the test Rockbear, but I'll go back and try it again after uncrafting my Strike Gust.

EDIT2: Yep, with Shifta active for Jet Boots Gear Boost, I was maxing the Gear with a Shift-Vinto>Strike Gust>3rd normal rotation on the test Rockbear, but without Shifta it didn't quite get there.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 2, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

Do you have Shifta active to proc Jet Boot Gear Boost?
    Also, assuming you are using standard Strike Gust rather than Type-0, do you have Rapid Boost active and to what stage are you charging the PA?

EDIT: I did my test using Gran Wave just now, and I was getting full Gear with no problem on the test Rockbear, but I'll go back and try it again after uncrafting my Strike Gust.

EDIT2: Yep, with Shifta active for Jet Boots Gear Boost, I was maxing the Gear with a Shift-Vinto>Strike Gust>3rd normal rotation on the test Rockbear, but without Shifta it didn't quite get there.
    I make sure I have Shifta active, sometimes I manage to get full gear, sometime not. I use the Crafted Strike Geist.

On the video, it looks like the 3rd normal hit does multi hits ? Do you have the same ?

I make sure I have Shifta active, sometimes I manage to get full gear, sometime not. I use the Crafted Strike Geist.

On the video, it looks like the 3rd normal hit does multi hits ? Do you have the same ?
    I went ahead and tested with both normal and type-0, and I definitely had more issues getting Gear quickly with type-0, so that could be a factor there.

As for the multi-hit, the 2nd normal for JBs is a multi-hit, so you may just be seeing a different/broken PA rotation.

I went ahead and tested with both normal and type-0, and I definitely had more issues getting Gear quickly with type-0, so that could be a factor there.

As for the multi-hit, the 2nd normal for JBs is a multi-hit, so you may just be seeing a different/broken PA rotation.
    I see, thank you very much. I suppose I should reset Strike Geist.