Page 406 of 413 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4123

so how's the new DB Serpen Blazes doing for anyone who got it? is it good to have an increased melee range and increase 40% damage to normals?

It's good for people who want to main only DB. Nothing amazing for people who use both weapons or focus on JBs.

Gilles Weihen shift PA spam is really good in UH against anything that can be burned/poisoned, which is most trash mobs and Gwanahda. I was getting 400k+ burn tics on Gwanahda. It's definitely worth bringing these things along to swap to if you have them.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    Gilles Weihen shift PA spam is really good in UH against anything that can be burned/poisoned, which is most trash mobs and Gwanahda. I was getting 400k+ burn tics on Gwanahda. It's definitely worth bringing these things along to swap to if you have them.
    Dots in general have some decent use in UH given the higher HP of mobs allowing them to actually do their job. I've found poison on Serpen Blazes to add a decent chunk of damage for mobbing.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

So... for a DB-only Bouncer, which 15* DB is best? I have a Serpen Blazes, which I'm currently using and doing OK with, but I could easily convert one of my Atra Ex's, and I just got enough stones to make my Lightstream (only just now because I made two units first).

The more I play DB, the more I like it, and while I realize I'll never be #1 DPS with it, I want to at least put up the best showing I can.

For the most part, I have been running Bo/Ph rather than Bo/Hu; Automate is pretty worthless in UH, and Short Tech Charge from PH makes healing (and rebuffing when there is no Te) quicker and safer. Plus, when using the units I made for Phantom, I have 220 PP, so I get pretty good output from Photon Stream and Critical Stream.

I don't have a parser, but I usually finish mid-pack on Code: Defeats in expert MPA's, so I think I'm doing relatively OK.

EDIT: I say all that, and then I look at the multipliers and realize that Hunter wins 176% to 159.5%, and that's a lot bigger difference than I thought it was.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; May 27, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

So... is it just me or are the new dual blades from the Armada EQ junk? The potential breaks the DW -> PB cycle by consuming all your gear, making them useless during PBF.

I can see how they might have a niche use outside of PBF, possibly with a DW -> Dove -> 3rd Normal combo against ground targets? Though I'm not sure that returns enough gear if you're not subbing Phantom, and I can't think of a sustainable combo against an aerial target due to the height change on most DB photon arts.

I'm interested to hear if anyone has found a way to really make this potential useful.
    Ship 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So... is it just me or are the new dual blades from the Armada EQ junk? The potential breaks the DW -> PB cycle by consuming all your gear, making them useless during PBF.

I can see how they might have a niche use outside of PBF, possibly with a DW -> Dove -> 3rd Normal combo against ground targets? Though I'm not sure that returns enough gear if you're not subbing Phantom, and I can't think of a sustainable combo against an aerial target due to the height change on most DB photon arts.

I'm interested to hear if anyone has found a way to really make this potential useful.
    From what I saw so far the Dual blades are very underwhelming, yeah.Full gear depletion really cripple them.

Dunno why you’d ever use Dove, but use Crow. It’s superior in every way but dps.
    -keeps you stationary and sustains your height
    -builds full gear
    -easy to land
    -last hit has range
    -gets shifta air strike
    -the dps is 1026

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Dunno why you’d ever use Dove, but use Crow. It’s superior in every way but dps.
    -keeps you stationary and sustains your height
    -builds full gear
    -easy to land
    -last hit has range
    -gets shifta air strike
    -the dps is 1026
    Well, mostly I was thinking that Dove is 1714 DPS without gear, but I haven't actually tested to verify whether it makes enough gear to produce the Gear 3 DW every time, I was just guessing.
    Ship 2:

Well, mostly I was thinking that Dove is 1714 DPS without gear, but I haven't actually tested to verify whether it makes enough gear to produce the Gear 3 DW every time, I was just guessing.
    That's a perfect jump cancel Dove, like Gekka... Which you'll never get reliably unless it's directly after a ground used Dispersion Strike. Dove is otherwise 1143 on the ground and like 1333 after something like a full Kite.

Edit: welp. Crow is getting buffed. Even more reason to use it.
    Last edited by Reilet; Jun 8, 2019 at 03:48 AM.