Page 101 of 413 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Man, I'm barely breaking 2k with my classes >.>

Gonna go uninstall.
    I'm like high 2.1k but I don't understand how 3k is possible. I stayed up an extra hour trying to do the affix math and gave up. that extra 800 must be amazing.

Does anyone have any tips on using Dispersion Shrike with the Fighter class? It always seems to take me straight through the enemy, which obviously messes with the Brave/Wise stance positioning. As far as I know, if I use it sideways or backwards from the enemy, it doesn't fully connect? How should I use this PA properly with Fighter stances?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Can DS FI even reach this amount?
    To reach 3k with DS Fi/Hu you'll pretty much need limit break or one of those Fubukienbu DS that gives +250 atk at 50% PP or less. Alternatively, you can choose to take attack ups on the Fi tree rather than going yolobreaking and break 3k with most decent 10*+ DS.

Meanwhile, Br/Hu can laugh at low 3k. Thanks to Katana Gear most people can break 3k with a decent katana and decent units.
    Spoiler!

What most people don't factor in is full buffs from tree shifta and shiftaride/shifta tech. That's one reason why some find their attack to be low. You also have skills that you can only factor in while doing a quest. Having 2k attack while out in the lobby with no sort of buffs is good unless you purposely made a bad skill tree to do so.

Oh, yeah, and affixing would help too.

@Despersion Shrike: All you can do is find a good angle for certain enemies. Not much else to say.

Edit: I should probably mention that I'm assuming anyone that goes LB gets the Slayer skills.
    Last edited by Bellion; Sep 1, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

I was thinking to try a Te/Bo build focused on supporting, now that Shifta and Deband seem worth using.

My Techer build would look like this (there are some spare points left):
    Spoiler!

And this would be my Bouncer Tree:

Spoiler!

I was also thinking in keep using Craft Mastery, since I love the idea of make crafted weapons way more viable than before, but since Cirnopedia isn't updated yet, I would like some suggestions about some good 7-9* all class Jet Boosts worth to use (especially for the hidden ability, of course).

Thanks for the suggestions.
    Last edited by Cure Shock; Sep 1, 2014 at 05:24 PM.

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

So just thought of something after I used resta on saga while he was nearby, triggering his heal share skill;

Get heal share->Uncharged megiverse->dispersion shrike/heavenly kite/photon blades, everyone near me gets healed to full pretty much instantly. No need for anyone to back off to heal as long as I find something to hit and they're near me, and that's much faster than actually fully casting a resta, or megiverse. I know heal share's range is at least as long as a charged resta. A cleverly hidden support trick SEGA...
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 1, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    I was thinking to try a Te/Bo build focused on supporting, now that Shifta and Deband seem worth using.
    Just so you know, Shifta Air Attack Boost and Deband PP Restorate don't work on other people, according to the JP wiki. The only ways Bouncer helps with support are Heal Share, Critical Field, and Elemental PP Restorate.

Two quick questions:

Does JB gear increase tech damage?

How does Elemental PP Restorate field work? Does it give an increase to normal attack PP regeneration, or does it give you back PP if you attack with the opposite element?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I was also thinking in keep using Craft Mastery, since I love the idea of make crafted weapons way more viable than before, but since Cirnopedia isn't updated yet, I would like some suggestions about some good 7-9* all class Jet Boosts worth to use (especially for the hidden ability, of course).

I also planned to go Support TeBo once my Bo reached 70 (more to full support one, and I only use it sparingly, since my main class it still Gu. Just for a bit of variation for the game.), though in my case, I didn't raise EWH, but Wind Mastery instead for Zanverse buff. I think my Zanverse gave 28.8% now.

Since you're going for Craft Mastery and focus on support, might want to try on crafted weapons. Personally, I'm using サーハブリズ (+ Resta power, since I haven't see Wind Tech bonus latent for Zanverse buff. Base T-Atk at fully crafted one is 940, I think).

With that, Resta should be strong enough to heal AIS should they took too much damage in TD, 1-2 tick for pure dps build, and maybe 2-3 tick for tank build (My resta heals 1k per tick atm with 56/70 BoTe, using lv1 Latent)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

(...)

On Bouncers Side:
    You can leave out Jet boost strike unless you wanna use a S-atk mag for some reason. Since you aren't leveling wand gear I assume you want to stick with techs and Jet Boots PA's so Jet Boost strike is a waisted SP.
    If you plan on focusing on crafted weapons I would recommend you skilling Critical field instead of element stance critical. It supports the players around you and gives you a 30% crit chance for only 5SP.

On Techers Side:
    I would recommend investing into PP Restore 1 instead of PPConvert.
    Also if I haven't miscalculated you have enough SP left to lvl up elemental mastery to lvl 1 for each of the 3 elements since it gives 5% for the first SP.
    I think that Resta is strong enough even without Resta advance. You should invest the SP somewhere else imo.

I believe in the magic that is overstacking attack... 115 ATK units all the way.

PP is overrated. Having an enormous cesspool of PP won't do you much good anyway unless you're able to fire off an extra PA/Tech. which in turn, you're going to spend more time refilling it regardless.

Imo, 145 PP is more than enough for everything. OT : DB BOs don't make use of PP all that much, since their main dps derives from Fever + shift cancel and they have impressive regen to begin with.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“