Page 103 of 413 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    I'm using a bouncer weapon, and I'm using the videos to prove the point that te/bo (using JBs) isn't that much worse than te/br, if at all.
    Isn't worse because your videos "show I kill fast".

Please explain how your video makes multipliers and math invalid? Because you can kill bosses quick with vastly inferior multipliers? I guess that's cool, doesn't change the fact you're doing much less damage just because "I WANT TO BE A UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE".

(BO)/TE gives what, 20% damage via EHW and 100 more sattk from shifta advance and 15% damage reduction from deband, while /HU gives like 74% from all it's multipliers.
    (TE)/BO gives what, 30% damage from elemental stance, PP field(minor) and crit field(worthless), while /BR gives 50% wand damage from attack advance and 25% from average stance, as well as 55% from weak stance when charging techs and using techs the enemy is weak to.
    Please, go on.

edit: Also your "test" isn't very good because wands are really bad at bossing, and always will be.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So just thought of something after I used resta on saga while he was nearby, triggering his heal share skill;

Get heal share->Uncharged megiverse->dispersion shrike/heavenly kite/photon blades, everyone near me gets healed to full pretty much instantly. No need for anyone to back off to heal as long as I find something to hit and they're near me, and that's much faster than actually fully casting a resta, or megiverse. I know heal share's range is at least as long as a charged resta. A cleverly hidden support trick SEGA...
    I've been doing this with 1 point since there's fuck all else to put points in. It's terrible since the range is so bad (it's identical to default Resta/Shifta/Deband range) but I Megi-heal a ton so I don't really mind dropping a single point on a gimmick. Wouldn't really recommend it if you're hurting for SP (crit/craft or dual stance build) but if you have points spare it's kinda neat. It's excellent with Moment Gale on boots since it has insane range. Nicest part is Megiverse healing is so crazy even a single point makes for a substantial heal.

You can't compare multpliers from a weapon that has no PAs and cite that as evidence to why it's better. PAs have multipliers too, and wand strikes have different multipliers than JB normals. If you want to use math to prove a point, you have to bring out all the actual formulas and calculate DPS, then account for any outside factors, like mobility and survivability.

Since we don't have all of that, I'm using a video of a run that shows all of the multipliers and PA characteristics in action.

Also, dat moment gale dodge. So good.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2003ert View Post
    I've been doing this with 1 point since there's fuck all else to put points in. It's terrible since the range is so bad (it's identical to default Resta/Shifta/Deband range) but I Megi-heal a ton so I don't really mind dropping a single point on a gimmick. Wouldn't really recommend it if you're hurting for SP (crit/craft or dual stance build) but if you have points spare it's kinda neat. It's excellent with Moment Gale on boots since it has insane range. Nicest part is Megiverse healing is so crazy even a single point makes for a substantial heal.
    Decent for babysitting other melee in mpas without trying... like a battle-healer of sorts without being hella gimp. Still a unique and cool trick to pull with an uncharged tech. Gonna look at how many points I have to sink since I'm skipping boots.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    You can't compare multpliers from a weapon that has no PAs and cite that as evidence to why it's better. PAs have multipliers too, and wand strikes have different multipliers than JB normals. If you want to use math to prove a point, you have to bring out all the actual formulas and calculate DPS, then account for any outside factors, like mobility and survivability.

Since we don't have all of that, I'm using a video of a run that shows all of the multipliers and PA characteristics in action.
    So you're comparing shit multipliers with PAs against amazing multipliers with normal attacks

Do you TB Zondeel your PAs for mobbing? If not, then you'd be far better off without Techer. Then you could have your PAs AND good multipliers.

If yes, then you'd be better off as Te/Br instead to kill even high HP mobs faster than a single PA would.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    A lot of the XQ units have terrible stat spreads, but the set bonus is great for pure attack. They make for a decent crafted set, but so would the typical two piece 9*s.

They've been bad for a while now, but they're easy enough to get.

Though I've gotta say, past a certain point, extra PP isn't all that helpful, especially as Fighter with PP Slayer and/or a weapon with a similar latent. No matter how much you have, you still gotta find the opportunity to fill it back up.
    Well, as long as dagger weapon action only lets you attack after you are already lower than you started, dagger fighter can never have enough PP.
    Not to mention Symphonic Dive spam gets you some serious dps.
    I don't have the best gear and managed 180k with one use on a Falz arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    180 pp is the future
    If we can finally trade 11* units, it definitely is.
    I will wait for this and buy me an epic 11* rare Gunne set.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    katana BR/HU has so I don't see why not
    Yeah, exactly how do I get there?
    I know I got only 70/60 satk on my units and 994 total satk on my katana but I am at 2039 satk with hu lvl 66.
    UNless it's like 7 or 8 slot gear I don't really know how I could get 3k.

Also, tbh I don't know if I wanna get all that much stronger, even though I have a blast minmaxing in every game I play.

I casually kill random banshees in like 40 seconds and ragnes in like 2 minutes.
    Just where exactly is the fun and challenge if every big boss goes down without a hitch and you don't even get a scratch?

I wish we would get Phantasmal world PSO2 style or TD 3 without stupid towers (so we can concentrate on killing).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post

I casually kill random banshees in like 40 seconds and ragnes in like 2 minutes.
    Just where exactly is the fun and challenge if every big boss goes down without a hitch and you don't even get a scratch?

I wish we would get Phantasmal world PSO2 style or TD 3 without stupid towers (so we can concentrate on killing).
    Yeah, EP3 has made me feel this way too. I don't want to upgrade my gear anymore because everything already dies too quick as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    (TE)/BO gives what, 30% damage from elemental stance, PP field(minor) and crit field(worthless), while /BR gives 50% wand damage from attack advance and 25% from average stance, as well as 55% from weak stance when charging techs and using techs the enemy is weak to.

Like, you can see the math in front of you, but sit there in your own little world of denial.
    Being sarcastic won't help you to be approved. I'm playing TEcher/BOuncer with five crafted DB using THOSE TREES. This is a work in progress but I see the effectiveness already (I never killed mobs so fast in SH). Once it's finished, it will be +75% damage (EWH+ES+SS) with great boosts and support Techs. Moreover, saying that Critical Field is worthless shows how ignorant you are. It's really useful... For you and your teammates (implying you have any friends to play with in the first place).

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Being sarcastic won't help you to be approved. I'm playing TEcher/BOuncer with five crafted DB using THOSE TREES. This is a work in progress but I see the effectiveness already (I never killed mobs so fast in SH). Once it's finished, it will be +75% damage (EWH+ES+SS) with great boosts and support Techs. Moreover, saying that Critical Field is worthless shows how ignorant you are. It's really useful... For you and your teammates (implying you have any friends to play with in the first place).
    Your class combination is subpar, you also clearly don't understand how crit works.

You should playing TE/BR.

Maybe you should learn how the game actually works before you come in and insult someone and call them ignorant over game mechanics.

Yeah sure, Crit Field is great some of the time for Fighter mains and crafted weapons but no one else.

But I understand, you absolutely have to give people buffs while losing all of your own damage.

You can't give up those boots, so you use them ineffectually.

I get it. It's what we call "hybrid syndrome." You want everything, so you settle for nothing. And you'll defend it to the death.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide