Page 267 of 413 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I personally find it to be too much hassle to maintain Shifta for it to be worth it, but that's only considering soloing. In groups there's usually a ton of casters using buffs, so it's worth it then.
    When you're solo you can bring te main friend or free partners, that's what I do.

As BoFi my buff rotation is uncharged Deband - Dispersion - Shift - Uncharged Shifta - Dispersion - Shift. Doesn't seem half bad at all.

I hate bringing Techer FPs though, they always Zondeel at the worst places and times. It's almost like they want to rescue the mob from the scary player or something.
    Last edited by Selphea; Sep 22, 2015 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    As BoFi my buff rotation is uncharged Deband - Dispersion - Shift - Uncharged Shifta - Dispersion - Shift. Doesn't seem half bad at all.

I hate bringing Teacher FPs though, they always Zondeel at the worst places and times. It's almost like they want to rescue the mob from the scary player or something.
    Set your FPs to not attack, they'll still use shifta.

You mean use my own FP? B-but the FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    You mean use my own FP? B-but the FUN!
    Sorry, I meant the quick menu option, you can set partners with you to not attack (it's in the same menu you use to change how they use PBs), they treat zondeel as an offensive tech, so tell them not to attack they won't use it. Unfortunately this means they won't use megiverse for the same reason, but if you're playing Bo that shouldn't be an issue.

Hmm, yeah. Just wonder why people preach it religiously like it would be a free bonus at all times.
    Of course it's nice when you get someone to cast it for you but that's hardly reliable.

Is Fi/Bo still ideal for melee JB? Or will that class to bonus yo main class wep change that?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

FiBo still does more damage but without Crazy Beat and with less TATK skills to stack vs SATK with Switch Strike, the gap is much closer. During LB it's still ahead but in the long run BoFi should be close to equal in DPS http://4rt.info/psod/?skEGk

So bacially:
    FiBo ≥ Bofi > BoHu?

I only have Ares JB so idk if that makes a difference or not....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I wanna ask about killing Bal Rhodos, I can't kill it in 1 hook with a tech-cancel PBF cuz my DB gear gets lower gear gain, I watched a ton of vids and did it on the same spots but still my PBF gets stuck, and I tried other spots but it just keeps hitting its face armor, am I doing something wrong?