Page 303 of 413 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Just a quick knowledge check, no sarcasm - do you know how damage types work with respect to passive damage boosters like Fury Stance, and how Criticals work in PSO2?

Yes. I say T-atk and everyone thinks I'm throwing Rafoies all over the place. I just don't want to get a whole new mag and unit set just for s-atk.

In that case that tree is fine, I take you're just recycling existing gear to cap Bouncer for the stats then forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    In that case that tree is fine, I take you're just recycling existing gear to cap Bouncer for the stats then forget about it.
    noooo, I actually want to play Bouncer 90% of the time.

And yes, I've scoured Fulldive through and through. Nice site by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Destati View Post
    So I'm confused about something. I like the idea of T-atk Bo/Hu, but everyone says its a bad idea
    Using T-atk offensively as Bo (and so is using only jetboots) in general is a bad idea. The class is suppose to be a "hybrid" but in reality it's a melee class that can make use of support tech (Shifta, deband, Resta, etc.). With a stance that only works well for 1/2 of its weapons.

Yea if you want to main Bo then put in the work to get SATK gear. Between natural SATK stats on Hu and Fi and lots of rows of SATK Ups, SATK is at a huge advantage

Offensive teching TATK build is on the weak side until they finally decide to bump Bouncer's tech damage. It's decent when paired with Vinto but Vinto is way too much effort compared to compound techs or mashing BHS or TCPBF or Banish PenPenPenPenPen.

Seriously? Not to mention Bouncer, especially JB doesn't get anything good out of ep4 update, One More Jump being limited to main class only?

Yeah, it also hardly has any uses outside of a handful of bosses. Maybe another new skill or PA will take advantage of it

I can see a use for all the new skills that were added with the exception of Bo's One More Jump. It seems pointless. Could someone show a video demonstration of a Bo using it? Besides the preview video?

Edit: Actually looking at the preview again, it looks like one can jump infinitely as long as you damage the target with your jump, but that seems to be only useful for GGG and Magatsu. GGG by itself doesn't warrant getting it and I'm not really seeing it for Magatsu neither, I mean, who has ever had trouble getting on his platforms with the regular double jump? You could jump alongside Magatsu and DPS without touching the ground if anything, but you'd be DPSing with Jeboots...
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

How is Fi/Bo vs Bo/Fi vs Bo/Hu these days?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

most ppl just use bo/hu these days...

fi/bo might make a return when all-class 13* is released