Page 366 of 413 FirstFirst ... 266316356363364365366367368369376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4123

I was planning on getting Plasis Arion anyways for Shifta on non-casting classes, like HU. Plus, they have good mobility in es and their T-ATK is serviceable enough to enable dumb Tech builds like Ilmegid and Nabarta.

Although it's between that and the Arion TDs/TMGs...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    L/JB Tech Arts SC. Or, Jet Boots Tech Arts Short Charge. Chain any Boots PA to a Technique and the charge time is halved. Combine with a Craft that reduces Charge Time, and you basically get insta-cast Techniques. It makes off-element Vinto rotations a hell of a lot faster. Fire Weak content can also be combined with R/Flame TS Charge for -75% Charge Time. Have all the insta-cast Ilfoies you want.

EDIT: For Fire Weak content only, you could try a really stupid FO/TE Plasis Arion build that takes advantage of this combination. JBTASC + Flame Tech Short Charge + Charge Time reduction Craft = .55sec Ilfoie charge time. You can turn Ilfoie into an actual DPS Tech.
    Oh right that ring. I forgot all about it cause I got no use for it lol.

So something I haven't really been clear on in regards to TAJA: do JB weapon actions break the chain (like with DS or TD), or do they keep it (like with Knuckles)?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So something I haven't really been clear on in regards to TAJA: do JB weapon actions break the chain (like with DS or TD), or do they keep it (like with Knuckles)?
    I was always told the JB weapon action breaks it.

Don't quote me on that though.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Oh right that ring. I forgot all about it cause I got no use for it lol.
    It's pretty much your only non-generic Left Ring option for Boots mains.

Unless, of course, you find use in Elemental Keep.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000fdB0000006

any reason I shouldn't do this? like is crit really important enough to bouncer to make the 15 point investment between stance crit and crit field worthwhile? the way I see it I would use elemental and boots on mobs then when a boss with things I would want to break shows up I pop over to break and blades; and if I got a dual blade that covers the boss's element then I pop over to elemental and blade or I just go back to elemental and boots

elemental burst only really seems useful for applying status effects, heal share+bonus doesn't seem vital, so then the last 5 skill points come down to taking jet boots escape or JR PP recovery. if I used a pure s-atk mag I would just move the Rare Mastery Bouncer point over to jet boots strike

You should have jet boots strike already if you're already using dual blades. Put one point into that and one into jet boots escape, and put the rest of the points into step advance if you don't already have it on HU sub. Elemental burst is hardly ever worth it unless you're purely casting techs with boots. Alternatively, consider Break SD Bonus for Persona and possibly Phaleg fight if she doesn't have an element weakness (but those are only two bosses)
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Apr 8, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000fdB0000006

any reason I shouldn't do this? like is crit really important enough to bouncer to make the 15 point investment between stance crit and crit field worthwhile? the way I see it I would use elemental and boots on mobs then when a boss with things I would want to break shows up I pop over to break and blades; and if I got a dual blade that covers the boss's element then I pop over to elemental and blade or I just go back to elemental and boots

elemental burst only really seems useful for applying status effects, heal share+bonus doesn't seem vital, so then the last 5 skill points come down to taking jet boots escape or JR PP recovery. if I used a pure s-atk mag I would just move the Rare Mastery Bouncer point over to jet boots strike
    The sad thing is that Bouncer has so little to invest in that you've pretty much invested in all the core skills for both weapons by the time you hit Level 50 or so. You're literally free to do whatever the hell you want with the last 40ish points.

Bouncer doesn't really care about Crit unless you play FI/BO or you really like Nox Dinas-NT with that beefy +70% crit rate Weaponoid Potential (at which point you might as well take the R/Critical Strike ring and dump 5 points into Stance Crit).

Skipping Burst and Heal Share/Bonus is fine because those Skills are pretty much useless. Personally, I would take Switch Strike and then put the last four Points into Boots Escape because Escape helps you get out of a lot of sticky situations by just cancelling out of your attack. I'm speaking as a Boots main, though, so it's up to you.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 8, 2017 at 11:14 AM.

with the new extra skills points from lv 80 i tried making a hybrid JB/DB build , was wondering if i could get some recommendations? i dont care about fields btw, i never saw them too usefull http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000fdB0000006
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    with the new extra skills points from lv 80 i tried making a hybrid JB/DB build , was wondering if i could get some recommendations? i dont care about fields btw, i never saw them too usefull http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000fdB0000006
    How invested are you in playing DB? If you're willing to build rainbow Blades, then you don't need Break Stance. I would also recommend taking points out of S-ATK Up Skills and putting them elsewhere, like Step Advance (unless you're getting that on your HU tree).