Page 369 of 413 FirstFirst ... 269319359366367368369370371372379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Considering Yamato v2 is coming out its safe to assume like the ray series...the seiga series will have a return as well....
    Are you sure? Even assuming Yamato v2 happens (probably a safe bet), are you sure the same weapons will be on the CFs? The Yamato weapons are pretty obsolete at this point. I guess any new weapons could have the same SAF, but that is a definite "maybe".

However, if all these things fall into place, then by all means rush that shit down and get that +240 attack!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Dont know if this the right thread to ask this but i got a question about my set, I'm level 51 bo/hu and mainly using jet boots and i just wanna know what unit/set should i use now. This is unit im using now
    Should i keep playing with this or i need a better unit? I'm thinking about maybe trying プリム set
    Last edited by zombiekiss; May 2, 2017 at 06:04 PM.

SATK or TATK?

If SATK, Kaiser (buy from Player Shop) and Elmre (farm 2017 badges). Put JB Element Keep or Step JA in Elmre.

Yeah im SATK
    Cant equip the Kaiser rear, i think gonna need few more SDef, and how i can get the badges?
    What is "Put JB Element Keep or Step JA" mean, sorry im new to this

There's a ring called L/Jet Boots Element Keep. If you go to Dudu you can combine the ring with a 12* unit.

The Elmre leg unit can be found in the 2017 Badge Exchange, next to the FUN shop at the bottom of the Arks ship. Running the recommended level up quest of the day on Extra Hard nets you 6 badges (go to Recommended Quests and select the bottom option)

If you can't equip it yet then you should be good gear-wise for now. One thing to watch for with the Kaiser set is that its defenses and resists are pretty good, and it gives 15PP per unit but no HP. I'd try to affix a Stamina III on it to get some HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    There's a ring called L/Jet Boots Element Keep. If you go to Dudu you can combine the ring with a 12* unit.

The Elmre leg unit can be found in the 2017 Badge Exchange, next to the FUN shop at the bottom of the Arks ship. Running the recommended level up quest of the day on Extra Hard nets you 6 badges (go to Recommended Quests and select the bottom option)

If you can't equip it yet then you should be good gear-wise for now. One thing to watch for with the Kaiser set is that its defenses and resists are pretty good, and it gives 15PP per unit but no HP. I'd try to affix a Stamina III on it to get some HP.
    So doing extra hard recommend quest is the only way to get badges? guess thats still too hard for me, havent even unlock it lol

I can equip Kaiser rear now after just leveled, is there good leg unit besides elmre because i cant get it yet

Just out of curiosity, in what particular situations would you need to use JB Element Keep? I never really gave the Ring a second thought because I didn't think it was that useful.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Mostly for UQs where you need to dodge but stay in place and Vinto after, like kitty swipes and deadleon spins. If it doesn't work for you there's always Step JA...
    Last edited by Selphea; May 3, 2017 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiekiss View Post
    So doing extra hard recommend quest is the only way to get badges? guess thats still too hard for me, havent even unlock it lol

I can equip Kaiser rear now after just leveled, is there good leg unit besides elmre because i cant get it yet
    Since you are above level 50, you can run the recommended level-up quest of the day on SH. You will be awarded three badges per run. So, if you have the tenacity to complete 17 runs, Elmre certainly is available to you.
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 3, 2017 at 09:05 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Are you sure? Even assuming Yamato v2 happens (probably a safe bet), are you sure the same weapons will be on the CFs? The Yamato weapons are pretty obsolete at this point. I guess any new weapons could have the same SAF, but that is a definite "maybe".

However, if all these things fall into place, then by all means rush that shit down and get that +240 attack!
    Considering SAF didn't exist when Ray came out and yet they brought it back.......along with Revo and Aura series as well...it would be silly for them to not reintroduce the Seiga series when Yamato V2 comes out....

Also like Revo they could always give it a newer potential that is more relevant.

On top of that Seiga iirc gives Tier V SAF which is nice.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89