Page 370 of 413 FirstFirst ... 270320360367368369370371372373380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4123

are JB normal attack count using T-ATK stat? cause I saw JB Strike skill
    without JB Element Keep when using JB weapon action still got element burst even you didnt take Element Burst skill? this one is really confuse me

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    are JB normal attack count using T-ATK stat? cause I saw JB Strike skill
    without JB Element Keep when using JB weapon action still got element burst even you didnt take Element Burst skill? this one is really confuse me
    Yes, by default JBs scale from your T-ATK, but they count as Striking (not S-ATK) when it comes to multipliers.
    No, in order to use Elemental Burst, you must have taken the Skill; the ring is redundant if you didn't take Elemental Burst on your tree.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 4, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

So i started back playing and switched to bouncer from HU(accidentally picked golden week to start) i just hit 73 and im starting on my rainbow set and was wondering what where some good weps to aim for. ATM i have nox with ultimate booster for fire, Blade Revolucio for wind... i know it sucks but it took me 3 hours to grind out so i got it as a hold over, and thats it im about 1/4th the way to Zansetsu for ice and im reeaallly close to Aura Vulzzarg for light but im starting to think it might be better to get another nox for light since it would be easier to get 50 element.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, by default JBs scale from your T-ATK, but they count as Striking (not S-ATK) when it comes to multipliers.
    No, in order to use Elemental Burst, you must have taken the Skill; the ring is redundant if you didn't take Elemental Burst on your tree.
    ah I see, interesting, the stat using T-ATK but count as Striking damage so for example if I use R critical or Keeper ring I use the Strike instead of tech, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    ah I see, interesting, the stat using T-ATK but count as Striking damage so for example if I use R critical or Keeper ring I use the Strike instead of tech, is that correct?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Considering SAF didn't exist when Ray came out and yet they brought it back.......along with Revo and Aura series as well...it would be silly for them to not reintroduce the Seiga series when Yamato V2 comes out....

Also like Revo they could always give it a newer potential that is more relevant.

On top of that Seiga iirc gives Tier V SAF which is nice.
    Why would failing to reintroduce the Yamato 13* CFs be "silly"? I think you are looking for consistency that is not really necessary.

I am pretty sure the reintroduction of the Ray CFs had more to do with the introduction of Solo PD and the Union series than it did with making the Astral Soul SAF easier to get.

The reintroduction of Revolucio and Aura was to provide a better bridge for new players into endgame, since they used +35 weapons for some of their progression requirements. Reintroducing Yamato 13* CFs would not add much to that purpose. BTW, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't implying that they reintroduced Revolucio and Aura for the sake of Burn V and Doom Breaker SAFs.

But, uh, hey, maybe I am wrong and Sega wants to help us with Power V so we can have that sick Qliphod DB affix we talked about a couple pages back (*desperately tries to make this discussion relevant to the Bouncer thread again).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

does it worth using a hybrid DB/JB build, or should i do better by focusing on a single weapon?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Most of the time it should be hybrid. There's hardly any benefit from focusing on a single weapon unless you need extra s-atk ups which amounts to very little

Yea with Lv80 there's more than enough SPs to go hybrid. I need to merge my 2 guides but it's a pita @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Yea with Lv80 there's more than enough SPs to go hybrid. I need to merge my 2 guides but it's a pita @_@
    thats ok is there any hybrid build that you would suggest for a bo/hu DB/JB hybrid?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif