Page 389 of 413 FirstFirst ... 289339379386387388389390391392399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    Hello!

I recently got back into the game and completely fell in love with JBs

I was hoping to get any kind of tips or suggestions for JB only BO. I was told pure dex mags aren't worth it, wanted to double check on that. Also I was curious what people opinions were on Strike Gust vs Strike Gust type-0
    Dex mags are good for Br and Bo since their mag skills got buffed and made innate.

I like Strike gust 0 due to it not requiring you to charge it, but I don't know if it's an actual improvement in terms of DPS, since it still takes about a second for it to reach full damage.

Ive got a question, so I got this Gilles Weihen (14* JB) how do I fully utilize this weapon and its pot? should I build s-ak and use switch strike or should I build t-atk since elemental burst scales with t-atk?

idk if Im using this weapon properly

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Ive got a question, so I got this Gilles Weihen (14* JB) how do I fully utilize this weapon and its pot? should I build s-ak and use switch strike or should I build t-atk since elemental burst scales with t-atk?

idk if Im using this weapon properly
    To utilize elemental burst you go full T atk, without switch, i saw few Bo with this JB they have full T atk units, since JB is striking damage type Hu or Fi sub is safe bet.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    To utilize elemental burst you go full T atk, without switch, i saw few Bo with this JB they have full T atk units, since JB is striking damage type Hu or Fi sub is safe bet.
    Thanks so much, so I really am not using the full potential of the weapon.... time for me to buy a new skill tree

Hello. I'm trying to decide between three different newly released jet boots for my BO/HU, and I've yet to decide which one is better. Obviously, I want the one that will do the most damage for the majority of the time.

1)The first is the non-SSA using Guren with a 200+ s-atk affix, 10+ pp and phrase weak.
    2)The SSA using Shien, possibly also with phrase weak. Obviously the attack affixes I could put on would not be near Guren's.
    3)Zirenheit, of which I've heard rumors that it boosts element stance beyond just the potential or some such and may be the best, but I've not substantiated the claim. I assumed at first glace it was worse than Guren/Shien and was more for FI main, but perhaps I'm missing something?

For SSAs I would likely use Zirenheit's 4% damage to matching element. I can only get what sells in the player shops or is currently obtainable for s2 and s3 and I'm not yet sure what those would be; but generally I prefer ones that don't have a conditional on its damage.

Any thoughts? I'm sure some of you other BO mains have had to make a similar decision, so I'd like to know what you chose and why. Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    Another factor in the decision is the three different potentials.
    1) For Guren, despite not having SSAs, is the best out of the potentials IMO. It's the least conditional with 13% power being active regardless of the situation and gives shifta.
    2) For Shien, it's much more conditional with only 5% being constant and gives deband.
    3) For Zirenheit, I assumed whenever you're not attacking the enemy with a matching element, your potential is doing 0% damage. This is terrible in recently released content when there's often 2-3 elements on the screen IMO.
    Last edited by Chigun; Jun 29, 2018 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    Hello. I'm trying to decide between three different newly released jet boots for my BO/HU, and I've yet to decide which one is better. Obviously, I want the one that will do the most damage for the majority of the time.

1)The first is the non-SSA using Guren with a 200+ s-atk affix, 10+ pp and phrase weak.
    2)The SSA using Shien, possibly also with phrase weak. Obviously the attack affixes I could put on would not be near Guren's.
    3)Zirenheit, of which I've heard rumors that it boosts element stance beyond just the potential or some such and may be the best, but I've not substantiated the claim. I assumed at first glace it was worse than Guren/Shien and was more for FI main, but perhaps I'm missing something?

For SSAs I would likely use Zirenheit's 4% damage to matching element. I can only get what sells in the player shops or is currently obtainable for s2 and s3 and I'm not yet sure what those would be; but generally I prefer ones that don't have a conditional on its damage.

Any thoughts? I'm sure some of you other BO mains have had to make a similar decision, so I'd like to know what you chose and why. Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    Another factor in the decision is the three different potentials.
    1) For Guren, despite not having SSAs, is the best out of the potentials IMO. It's the least conditional with 13% power being active regardless of the situation and gives shifta.
    2) For Shien, it's much more conditional with only 5% being constant and gives deband.
    3) For Zirenheit, I assumed whenever you're not attacking the enemy with a matching element, your potential is doing 0% damage. This is terrible in recently released content when there's often 2-3 elements on the screen IMO.
    shien and zirenheit come very close assuming 434 SSA on shien vs 44 s1s3 on ziren. shien is farmable while zirenheit is rng, so i'd say go for that. multiple elements being in front of you doesn't really mean much since that's just mobbing anyway. since JB can reliably change element whenever they want, i'd say both are incredibly good though zirenheit doesn't work for the few situations you'll have breakstance on.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    shien and zirenheit come very close assuming 434 SSA on shien vs 44 s1s3 on ziren. shien is farmable while zirenheit is rng, so i'd say go for that. multiple elements being in front of you doesn't really mean much since that's just mobbing anyway. since JB can reliably change element whenever they want, i'd say both are incredibly good though zirenheit doesn't work for the few situations you'll have breakstance on.
    Thanks for the reply. This will be my first time affixing using SSAs. What does "434 SSA" and "44 s1s3" mean? Also I already had a Zirenheit drop so that's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    Thanks for the reply. This will be my first time affixing using SSAs. What does "434 SSA" and "44 s1s3" mean? Also I already had a Zirenheit drop so that's not an issue.
    refers to Damage % from S abilities
    434 for eaxample mean S1 that gives 4% Damage, S2 that gives 3% Damage and S3 that gives 4% Damage

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Where do you get an s3 that does 4% damage for JBs? The only 4% damage s3 abilities are the ones for critical hits and for breakable parts. I don't think either are appropriate for JBs.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Where do you get an s3 that does 4% damage for JBs? The only 4% damage s3 abilities are the ones for critical hits and for breakable parts. I don't think either are appropriate for JBs.
    it's actually very easy to get near 100% crit with large uptime due to lv85 bo skill and crit field. the bohu who cleared endless uses this skill tree
    http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simula....Mr.Oa.afz.1*0