Page 4 of 413 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

I'm kind of salty that TE's new support skills are main class only. I want to play BO/TE and not TE/BO...

God I cannot take any of these shorthand class terms seriously.

All I can think of is being on a boat and Tim Tebow.

edit: not that i took fo/fi seriously either

Well I call Br/HU Vergil GU/HU Dante and now whatever is Bouncer's make up Molly Carpenter. :P

I read break dance skill at first .....that would be awesome though

The thing its though, even if you can guarantee you will always match the target's weakness, Average Stance is stronger, even for uncharged attacks. The only useful buffs are main Techer only, so all you're getting is Territory Burst, yet Bouncer is supposed to automatically cast support stuff so who knows if that would even work with it.

Really feels like it'll be a much better idea to just ignore elements and sub Fighter or Hunter. Though if Jet Boots count as purely elemental, then Braver would be a much better sub all around. I don't expect element Masteries to work, but if they did it'd make Force the ideal sub.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    God I cannot take any of these shorthand class terms seriously.

All I can think of is being on a boat and Tim Tebow.

edit: not that i took fo/fi seriously either
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    The thing its though, even if you can guarantee you will always match the target's weakness, Average Stance is stronger, even for uncharged attacks. The only useful buffs are main Techer only, so all you're getting is Territory Burst, yet Bouncer is supposed to automatically cast support stuff so who knows if that would even work with it.

Really feels like it'll be a much better idea to just ignore elements and sub Fighter or Hunter. Though if Jet Boots count as purely elemental, then Braver would be a much better sub all around. I don't expect element Masteries to work, but if they did it'd make Force the ideal sub.
    I was hoping that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    at least the other way around (whyisshiftastrikemainclassonelyfuckingsega). I hope there are some good all class boots. I:
    would help clarify that I think it'd work better the other way around.

I think the most interesting skill from name alone is the elemental PP field thing.
    Will it be tied to elemental stance? Will it be some sort of toned down ketos-proi?

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Well that's dumb - Dual Blades is basically synonyms for Double Sabre.
    Double Saber refers to a double bladed weapon, Dual Blades refers to two weapons. It's not synonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Personally I fail to see the inherent difference between twin daggers and dual blades in concept.
    One is reverse grip, uses smaller weapons, and has lots of kicking attacks. The other is normal grip, uses ordinarily sized swords, and generates photon blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I think the most interesting skill from name alone is the elemental PP field thing.
    Will it be tied to elemental stance? Will it be some sort of toned down ketos-proi?
    Elemental PP Field has a description almost as helpful as Switch Strike. Not helped by it being combined with Critical Field for the description. "Strengthens one's surroundings", gee, I wonder what that could possibly mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Spoiler!

I was hoping that

would help clarify that I think it'd work better the other way around.
    IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU OKAY

Yeah I rarely quote what I'm replying to anymore. But I don't see it being much better as Te/Bo either, since you'd wanna use a wand primarily, and Jet Boots do their own thing entirely. Not really sure what the Bouncer skill tree will offer over Hunter, Fighter, Braver, Force, or even Ranger.

Also Br?HuHuHu
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Double Saber refers to a double bladed weapon, Dual Blades refers to two weapons. It's not synonymous.

One is reverse grip, uses smaller weapons, and has lots of kicking attacks. The other is normal grip, uses ordinarily sized swords, and generates photon blades.

Elemental PP Field has a description almost as helpful as Switch Strike. Not helped by it being combined with Critical Field for the description. "Strengthens one's surroundings", gee, I wonder what that could possibly mean!
    Also, one weapon type is two blades attached to handles, one held in each hand, and the other is two blades attached to handles, one held in each hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO