Page 401 of 413 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Distraction still misses most time at point blank, so it doesn't have good dps in many situations. And really, without the point of getting more pp by attacking the spot where your non pbf blades are stuck, just hitting a target with non pbf blades gives only a tiny amount of pp.
    Dunno how you play but compared Queen Viera that kind of pp recovery is nothing.
    Other weapons like Katana or Sword can recovery pp so well on their own that it' not really necessary to switch to Queen Viera to recover pp but on dbs you gotta do that or you will have to use plenty normals and your dps drops.
    Nowadays the only time you will be missing DW is when you are not at the correct height to hit the enemy and thus clipping through a hole on their hitbox or you are spamming it point blank.

With deband restore applied on you, DW + left/right directional WA should give you positive PP while still staying competitive in dps with JT kite+kr0. Oh and do remember to use the maxed snatch ring because your earlier post seems to imply you are using an old ep3 method of doing dps.

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    Your Shien is Ice element instead of the usual light ele. Did you forget to match element to double and pd?

And i THINK shien pot dose not do well with pd bits and definitely dose not work when you are against persona.

Anyway, rest assured if you are matching element to the enemy your 5 affix shien shits on atra +200.
    but BO can change element weapon with a tech

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    but BO can change element weapon with a tech
    Yeah but enemies without element weakness, like PD Persona and I think the PD Bits, don't get a damage bonus from Shien's pot regardless of what your Element is. Elemental stance too will only give 1.15% damage boost instead of the element matched 1.32%

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but enemies without element weakness, like PD Persona and I think the PD Bits, don't get a damage bonus from Shien's pot regardless of what your Element is. Elemental stance too will only give 1.15% damage boost instead of the element matched 1.32%
    if tha element primary the weapon is light, the damage will great more than with bo element chance ?

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    if tha element primary the weapon is light, the damage will great more than with bo element chance ?
    No, it will be the same; the main point is that Shien's potential and Elemental Stance both lower to their off-element multipliers (x1.05 and x1.15 respectively) against enemies without any elemental weakness like PD Persona; Shien v. Atra, the loss of Elemental Stance is equal, but the loss of Shien's full potential is significant as there is no way to switch to "No element" (for lack of a better term).
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 8, 2018 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I mean no ? Dual Blades 3rd attack already recovers 10 +10PP, add deband PP restorate and it goes to 15+15, 18 +18 if you go with element PP restorate it's already 36PP, 4 less than a perfect PP crafted Kestrel, and attacking a part with blades on it actually put that PP recovery well above Kestrel cost. Normals with DB do a fair amount of damage too, compared to Queen Viera.

Distraction + Blades combo in PBF has trickier movement than one would think, especially with moving targets. If you do use your directional inputs with blade throw correctly, you should always be at a good distance to go into Distraction. You can also use a normal when Distraction hits at a weird angle to let your character face the enemy again; that way you'll be sure none of your blade will miss and you'll be at a better angle to use Distraction afterwards.
    Outside of PBF, Distraction is only good as a gap-closer, so once you're close....well use other PAs (Kite for Gear, Dove for vertical movement if needed, Kestrel for damage when full gear are the principal ones afaik)
    Thank you.
    Rather than just saying I am wrong you actually explained why. Exactly what I came to ask and so far you're the first to really answer my question instead of just telling me I'm doing it wrong instead of answering my question so I can actually doing it right.

Not to mention the first guy to answer told me nothing changed and I was already using meta strats anyway.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 10, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

"Non-elemental" I guess. Or Jakobs

Does jupiter holds against stuff like ares/ceres or the difference is noticeable?
    Cant quantify how much qol/damage the flying blades from it offer to compare with the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Does jupiter holds against stuff like ares/ceres or the difference is noticeable?
    Cant quantify how much qol/damage the flying blades from it offer to compare with the rest
    PA to PA JT still wins.

PBF combo depends on what you affix on JT and ceres/ares/shien.

PXeZYrx.png

só, i have both, what is bettler,

Zirenheit-NT have +15% on elemental stance but i don't know what it means in damage
    Last edited by todoexelent; Nov 20, 2018 at 08:09 AM.