Page 402 of 413 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4123

unknown.png

I don't know.if is 15% by 30% = 34,5 or 15+ 30, looks like 4,5% more damage with elemental stance

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    Attachment 41875

só, i have both, what is bettler,

Zirenheit-NT have +15% on elemental stance but i don't know what it means in damage
    The calculation for it goes like this:
    1.2 (Elemental Stance 10SP) * 1.1 (Elemental Stance Up 5SP) * 1.15 (Great Strategic Stance) = 1.518 or 51.8%.

Additionally, Zirenheit-NT gives you higher potential damage due to its Fi equability, ie. access to Critical Strike and Limit Break.

However, Atra is going to have a 15* upgrade next month, so...
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 20, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

So I have been wondering what are good SSAs to be having on JBs. I came across Red Petal Flash, Nature's Intent and Nature's Melody which as long as you keep up 450k damage, is basically an 11% damage increase but I am wondering if there is a better set up for similar damage but less conditional like this. I know Vinto makes it pretty easy to keep up but I am just curious if I should go this route.

Trying to rework my Atra for when Atra EX comes out.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

S1 Double Edge + S2 Skilled Strike 2 + S3 Skilled strike = 12%
    S1 Double Edge/Sturdy Intent + S2 Double Edge/Powering Intent/Skilled Strike + S3 Vital Intent/Skilled Strike = 10%

Depends on your budget and SSA availability obviously. Vital intent is pretty easy to keep up with vamp strike S4 and you can get 100% crit at 90 cap if the patch dose not come with any new skill.

Only for curiosity, how good is Reaver Garola compared to other DB's? Since with Reaver you can spam Krestel

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Only for curiosity, how good is Reaver Garola compared to other DB's? Since with Reaver you can spam Krestel
    Jupiter Tullus is better DPS because of the electric blades coming after every PA and 2 coming out with Krestal. Getting enough DB Gear for a full Krestal isnt really hard if you do rotations properly. However, 15*s outdamage all of them now so its better to just get Atra EX or Austere now.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

After taking a 2 year break from this game to see they have made significant changes I am at a loss on how to do a Jetboots Bouncer.

Is this tree a decent tree:https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...06dBIb9b000008
    If there is a better one give me a few pointers.

I also plant to use the dual blades for certain bosses but for mobbing and most bosses I will be playing jetboots, how does this combination work nowadays?

Since I'm getting 15*(s) for my Force/Phantom in the upcoming week and working toward sword/katana/rifle for next year, is using jupiter tulius better than a rainbow set of shein 14* DBs? I ask cuz the RNG lords decided to make a months time of grinding a couple months ago seem pointless now that it has dropped for me.

Edit: Also, are the 14* JBs from perpetual madness that drop from 85+ Falz double better than shein as well? Or should I stay with my shein weps for now.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Dec 23, 2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add-on

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Since I'm getting 15*(s) for my Force/Phantom in the upcoming week and working toward sword/katana/rifle for next year, is using jupiter tulius better than a rainbow set of shein 14* DBs? I ask cuz the RNG lords decided to make a months time of grinding a couple months ago seem pointless now that it has dropped for me.

Edit: Also, are the 14* JBs from perpetual madness that drop from 85+ Falz double better than shein as well? Or should I stay with my shein weps for now.
    you know, i got a chrono reversal time stone from whatching a cutscene in story mode after persona eq, the atra dual blade S4 let you change the element of the weapon at will as long you wear the matching element status ailment ring if want get a DB rainbow in 1

also shien are better that ckhyka or whatever are spelled double DB weps
    Last edited by MyNameIsHawk; Dec 26, 2018 at 04:35 AM.

JB t-atk

I need the skill of 85 to be more useful, but the 45% more damage of break stance seems useful

im can get +20 seg step advanced by Hu end more 20 seg by BO