Page 403 of 413 FirstFirst ... 303353393400401402403404405406 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    JB t-atk

I need the skill of 85 to be more useful, but the 45% more damage of break stance seems useful

im can get +20 seg step advanced by Hu end more 20 seg by BO
    If you have the SP to make a dual stance tree (which is easily doable by lv90), then Break Stance can be good for dealing with enemies that have breakable parts (still making sure to match Element with JB Gear), but because Break SD Bonus only applies to DBs, it would be a bad idea to single stance Break with JBs.

Step Advance from different trees do not stack, rather the one with the highest level is applied, so even if you have both maxed, you only get .20 seconds.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 18, 2019 at 01:43 PM.

in general are boots of dijbril or gilles weihen the better choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    In my experience, Gilles Weihen only really shines on BoFi because of Chase skills in mobbing content but the status can help for other niche use even if not BoFi. Djibril is probably stronger overall because of the potential (if you have the proper setup) and having an S3 slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    In my experience, Gilles Weihen only really shines on BoFi because of Chase skills in mobbing content but the status can help for other niche use even if not BoFi. Djibril is probably stronger overall because of the potential (if you have the proper setup) and having an S3 slot.

ahh thanks,guess ill raise up the djibril then,i play BoHu when i do bouncer and after tinkering it looks like i have to do more setup than i thought for the element bursts to trigger

Are Jupiter Tullus good enough to be compared to Austeres? Or is the potential not good enough to compensate for the lack of power?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Are Jupiter Tullus good enough to be compared to Austeres? Or is the potential not good enough to compensate for the lack of power?
    Despite how well Jupiter Tullus held up until now, the raw stats and damage from SSAs puts its damage a bit lower than Austere Savior - even with the potential providing extra damage and PP. It's still the best 14* DB to use though if you don't have a 15*.
    Last edited by Ransu; Feb 20, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Despite how well Jupiter Tullus held up until now, the raw stats and damage from SSAs puts its damage a bit lower than Austere Savior - even with the potential providing extra damage and PP. It's still the best 14* DB to use though if you don't have a 15*.
    Thanks, I guess then I stick with Jupiter until I get materials for another Austere

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    People don't realize how much extra damage a powered-up Elemental Burst adds to ones DPS when you get it for free on every derivation PA action. It's essentially a super large power increase (varies depending on the PA, but like 20%-30%) that also happens to damage stuff around the thing you're focusing on. Boots of Djibril's gimmick is just a crappier version of that effect that has a dumb cooldown on top of it.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Question: Is the power boost from Lightstream big enough to warrant switching over from Fi/Bo with Zirenheit-NT?

I've been sitting with my Lightstream as a Gunslash since I've been unsure which weapon type I want to switch it to, but with it being Boost Week, I figure it is about time to pick, and JBs are at the current top of my potential list as they are my third most used weapon, thus the question.

Lightstream series literally tops each of its respective weapon type just so you know
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers