Page 404 of 413 FirstFirst ... 304354394401402403404405406407 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Lightstream series literally tops each of its respective weapon type just so you know
    So just for clarification, you mean, yes, Lightstream's innate power is more than enough to top Fighter's high multiplier Main Class skills, correct?
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 16, 2019 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So just for clarification, you mean, yes, Lightstream's innate power is more than enough to top Fighter's high multiplier Main Class skills, correct?
    http://4rt.info/psod/?3qQV2
    dmg calc for zr vs ls on their respective class

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Question: Is the power boost from Lightstream big enough to warrant switching over from Fi/Bo with Zirenheit-NT?

I've been sitting with my Lightstream as a Gunslash since I've been unsure which weapon type I want to switch it to, but with it being Boost Week, I figure it is about time to pick, and JBs are at the current top of my potential list as they are my third most used weapon, thus the question.
    If your FiBo is already geared than it can still out performance Lightstream. The issue lies during the 30s down time with LB where you fall behind on top of wrong stancing, but ultimately if you play play super well, you'll still out perform.

How does if you Lightstream Creaxion compare to Jupiter Tulis? I dunno how to calculate the lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How does if you Lightstream Creaxion compare to Jupiter Tulis? I dunno how to calculate the lightning.
    You have to calculate it on a per PA basis, you add the lightning to your PA value... it also means your gains are different based on the PA you use.

https://youtu.be/YeD6P5m3w-o

Just going to put this here. BoPh is shaping up to look really nice for Jet Boots because of Full Drive and Tech Short Charge. The sub is almost tailor-made to make JB better. Even works okay with Dual Blades but it's a little unsafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    https://youtu.be/YeD6P5m3w-o

Just going to put this here. BoPh is shaping up to look really nice for Jet Boots because of Full Drive and Tech Short Charge. The sub is almost tailor-made to make JB better. Even works okay with Dual Blades but it's a little unsafe.
    After seeing a BoPh parse high in a run, I was curious of how good the combo is. It looks like it is from your vid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    After seeing a BoPh parse high in a run, I was curious of how good the combo is. It looks like it is from your vid lol
    Not mine but I just wanted to share how good BoPh is for JB builds. It works astonishingly well in practice despite being on the frail side.

One of my most favorite things so far as a JB Bo/Ph is that with Tech Short Charge and the JB Tech Arts SC I can almost instantly cast a fully charged Resta from a shifted Strike Gust; that split second it took for me to do that when I was a Fi/Bo got interrupted so often, but now I can do it even in the middle of a bunch of attacking mobs.
    I also tested out DB Bo/Ph, and the PP regen and Gear gain were quite good, but yeah, the squishiness was a pain over Bo/Hu.

The squishyness can definitely be substituted (to a lesser extend) by stuff like proper Mag customization and planning slightly more bulk into the affixes.
    But yeah I really like how good of a Subclass Ph is.