Page 410 of 413 FirstFirst ... 310360400407408409410411412413 LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Nobara34 View Post
    I see, thank you very much. I suppose I should reset Strike Geist.
    If you don't want to uncraft your Strike Gust, then you could use Gran Wave instead since, as I mentioned earlier, Gran Wave+a normal will also get you to full gear quickly and it is a gap closer (I also think it is slightly higher DPS).
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 2, 2019 at 05:30 PM.

What's this new Shiho Suzaku? Is faster attack speed something Bouncer likes? How much faster is it?

Interestingly, Hunter and Fighter can equip it. Wonder if there's some gimmick in there. Maybe Etoile could use it to cut down on animations or something.

Have someone tried Bo/Et for Jet boots ? Does it benefit in anything ?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think phantom sub's Full Drive skill is too good to pass up; otherwise etoile sub is mostly just pp cost reduction with damage balance available as an option if you are somehow fine with losing the ability to heal yourself with resta or megiverse.

bopha is here to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    What's this new Shiho Suzaku? Is faster attack speed something Bouncer likes? How much faster is it?

Interestingly, Hunter and Fighter can equip it. Wonder if there's some gimmick in there. Maybe Etoile could use it to cut down on animations or something.
    BO DB PAs don't really benefit from it, with the exception of Kestrel Rampage which becomes massively better with this potential. so I guess you could use it when PB Fever is on cooldown. It does benefit Etoile a lot more due to Balancer making it easier to maintain pot, and PAs being slow anyway means you get a lot more mileage out of the potential. It's still not enough to dethrone Juptul + or any of the top level *15 weapons, but still a good enough weapon imo

Would Liberate JBs be worth it over Lightstream? I don't know how many people have had a chance to see how they are. Since my Bo is T atk I wanted to know before I throw these Novel certificates at it.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Was looking to a Bo/Hu build. Would like to be able to switch between dual blades and Jet Boots. Below is a quick run down of how I want to set up my skills. Any feedback is appreciated and I have some points to play with. Also, what skills should I shoot for first and max out?

http://bit.ly/2QKq6sB

Quote Originally Posted by A_Man_Named_Jayne View Post
    Was looking to a Bo/Hu build. Would like to be able to switch between dual blades and Jet Boots. Below is a quick run down of how I want to set up my skills. Any feedback is appreciated and I have some points to play with. Also, what skills should I shoot for first and max out?

http://bit.ly/2QKq6sB
    Looking at your build, which seems to be mostly aimed at tankiness, I would recommend going Bo/Et instead. Versus a Guard Stance build, not only do you get higher damage multipliers and the ability to have a 100% Crit rate, you also get higher damage reductions, all for significantly less SP cost, with the only downside being the need to use -Mates instead of Resta (though with the damage reduction from Et, you won't actually need to heal that often).

On your Bouncer side, unless you are going to be making Hybrid S-/T-ATK units, don't forget to grab Switch Strike so you can use S-ATK with both DBs and JBs; also, don't forget about Field Remain as it effectively keeps your Fields active 100% of the time, get at least Shifta Air Attack Boost, and get Jet Boots Escape; and, if you aren't going to switch over to Et as a sub, make sure you put at least 4SP into Step Advance on one of your trees.
    Oh, and don't forget the High Level Bonus Skills.

Assuming you are dead-set on your Guard Stance build, here's how I would round it off (though, I also included the Et tree in there as well, so you can take a look at it): http://bit.ly/2R48hn1
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 10, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Looking at your build, which seems to be mostly aimed at tankiness, I would recommend going Bo/Et instead. Versus a Guard Stance build, not only do you get higher damage multipliers and the ability to have a 100% Crit rate, you also get higher damage reductions, all for significantly less SP cost, with the only downside being the need to use -Mates instead of Resta (though with the damage reduction from Et, you won't actually need to heal that often).

On your Bouncer side, unless you are going to be making Hybrid S-/T-ATK units, don't forget to grab Switch Strike so you can use S-ATK with both DBs and JBs; also, don't forget about Field Remain as it effectively keeps your Fields active 100% of the time, get at least Shifta Air Attack Boost, and get Jet Boots Escape; and, if you aren't going to switch over to Et as a sub, make sure you put at least 4SP into Step Advance on one of your trees.
    Oh, and don't forget the High Level Bonus Skills.

Assuming you are dead-set on your Guard Stance build, here's how I would round it off (though, I also included the Et tree in there as well, so you can take a look at it): http://bit.ly/2R48hn1
    Much appreciated! I think I might actually try out the Bo/Et build you suggested. Thanks for the build help!

which mag should i use full satk or dex ? (i have both)