Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't see why people think Jet boots are gonna ONLY be a hybrid weapon when plenty of people go pure melee with wands already and wands don't even have PAs. >_>

I'm pretty sure most people aren't even gonna play them as hybrid weapons, since if you want to use techs offensively as more than a side thing you'd use a rod or talis anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    I really hope it's trash.
    ...Why? ._.

I wonder if bouncer mag will stack with braver mag. You could in theory convert 100% of your dex to s.atk assuming the gains are the same as braver mag.

Why do people keep using Knight Gear Soul units? I'm really, really confused. Such a bad soul.

I'm going to level bouncer the old fashioned way so it takes me longer to level it and is a much longer lasting experience.

I am mega mega prepared for it though, have my TE FI HU BR at 70 already for subs and all t/s/rattk mags capped(well tattk is 20 level off..).

Probably because the Knight Gear Soul costs like 1k while everything else costs like 999k.
    I sold some 5-6 slot unit for 1-1.5m the other day. Don't remember what it was, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Probably because the Knight Gear Soul costs like 1k while everything else costs like 999k.
    I sold some 5-6 slot unit for 1-1.5m the other day. Don't remember what it was, though.
    Yes but he put SPIRITA BOOST on them, meaning he actually affixed them. Affixed bad units(losing 15 attack isn't worth 1 PP, if you want sattk and tattk you can get a soul with 20/20) and they don't boost any affixes so affixing them is hell.

It's just a bad soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Why do people keep using Knight Gear Soul units? I'm really, really confused. Such a bad soul.

I'm going to level bouncer the old fashioned way so it takes me longer to level it and is a much longer lasting experience.

I am mega mega prepared for it though, have my TE FI HU BR at 70 already for subs and all t/s/rattk mags capped(well tattk is 20 level off..).
    Wow im not the only one who want to level BO with the old good way

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Wow im not the only one who want to level BO with the old good way
    Why skip through all the levels? They go fast anyways, and there isn't a LOT of content. No reason to rush through everything so you get bored quicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    I wonder if bouncer mag will stack with braver mag. You could in theory convert 100% of your dex to s.atk assuming the gains are the same as braver mag.
    Not to mention with craft mastery (if its good) from bouncer, you can make up for the deficiencies in your T-ATK and R-ATK from the MAG, combined with the high DEX value from a pure DEX MAG. I feel better about going hybrid now
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

As unfortunate as it is for craft mastery to be on one class, I really do hope it's actually worth getting. If it's too good though, it might make the marketplace a little bit strange.