Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

You read it on IGN, you saw the quote from Sega saying its okay, you did, you liked, now byebye items.

Is this how you feel? Me too.

Now forget all this im going to speak up for every one who feels the same way i do.

Sega you rule.
    I still got love, but for every one on here saying "Down with dupers"??? WTF?!
    I know atleast everyone reading this has at least a twin brand or two, or some other item, you didnt find.

Whats that? you traded? my ass!

Oh sorry come again? A friend gave it to you, and He/she found it? My ass!

Just becuase one person says "Down with dupers" doesnt mean we all should run around and start saying it, what is this? A revolution?

Come one people, playing the Forest to the Ruins day after day just gets old.

But duping brought a new element to this already great game, TRADING! You got ripped off, big deal, you have 8 more in the bank...

Saying wait hold on i got mail, and seeing a request for the hook up on some great new weapons you would never find even if you were level two million. Dropping great stuff off to just a random game saying here, keep playing, and watching them flip because they just realized, this is a Team effort, no one loggs on and plays alone.

You say down with dupers, but you dont realize your saying down with fun.

I called SEGA, and told then about what is happening, they told me it was Faulty software, yeah i bet...

Ill tell you what faulty software is, its when ive been playing ALL DAY and im at the ruins getting my PSO on, and my DC suddenly reboots, and i lose everything not equipped, not THATS the only thing faulty with PSO.

Dude dont stop the fun, duping opens doors to a whole new twist on the game, and even if you dont like it, so what.. what has duping done to effect YOUR game play?.... Thats right... keep thinking..... you got it, Nothing what so ever.

Now before i stop this rant, i know theres gonna be a few people who read this and say WTF "F you" GLHeX you suck!

And why? Because im telling the truth?

Fine... As of right now, if you are against duping, dont play on my team, if you help me out ill bust my ass to help you, but right now your kicking me down.

So again for all of you who are against duping, dont even think about joining my team, ill see you online....

hopefully well be on the same side of the chalk line.

-Im done.

I'm against duping, and I really don't care that wouldn't like me on your team. If you ever handed me a duped item I'd PK your fat ass in a Dark Falz battle so fast I'd leave you dead and transport back to town after I stomp his sorry soul back into the ground.

Duping has very much effected the game to a degree that obviously you can't comprehend.

Duping ruined the trading system--it ruined the economy. Everyone has a spread needle, an egg blaster, or a sonitchi mag, and are not interested in trading anything except the ultra-rare stuff that no-one has ever seen before?

Think about the low-level guys who come across this stuff. They've been playing for a couple of days and already they've got a spread needle, level 999 mag (hacked), god battle, god technique, dragon HP and so on... What do they possibly have to look forward to as they progress through the game?

The magic that was finding rare items (like the Granaz Chip I just read about in a another post) is gone...

Cheat all you want offline. As soon as you bring it online, you can kiss my hairy bean-bag and shove a fork up your ass...

I hope Sega bans your serial number!

That i will do, thanks for your reply.

As for the fact about what you would do if i gave you a duped item, I really doubt that.

Any more?

Send em, lemme hear how WRONG i am

Rock on, GLHeX!!!

That is exactly how I feel dude. I hear ya!

And even tho I have never duped myself I know that atleast 1/3 of my items in the bank must be duped.

So if I get banned I will be very P'oed. Cause I have not cheated at all myself. Not everyone should be punished for the actions of others. Thats just IMO...

Thanks man, i knew there were people on here who felt the same way.

And oh no, i will NOT for a moment Claim i have not duped items, not like crazy, but yes i have. Shyt ill call sega myself and read them my serial and id numbers.

I feel what i am doing is not wrong, IGN supprts it ennough to put it on their site, and sega said it was a way to back up your file and save you from the BSOD and im taking their ideas and putting them to work.

Any who, who else wants to tell me what a BAD BAD person i am?

Please do

Yes, I would. I would drop you fast as soon as Dark Falz locked onto you with his soul capturing thing... yea thats right I'd kill you right then and there...

Some guy handed me a duped Opa-opa mag that was level 999. I gave him a break because he was trying to be nice but otherwise I would have left the game.

And you know what I did with that mag? I deleted him myself. Didn't wait for Sega to do it for me and ban my serial number.

1) cheating says a lot about who you are. fine. thats your choice. I got nothing against it. I just know enough that I'd never want to know or meet you.

2) people are selling duped items on eBay. take a look and see for yourself - 70 rare items in a single lot are going for upwards of $95.00 and more.

umm... thats some kind of fraud, I'm sure of it.

3) trading. like I said before. Its impossible to trade. The dupers have distributed all the nice items so how can honest players like myself (who don't accept duped "hand outs") trade for things we want?

If Opa-opa hadn't been hacked and duped, I'm sure ANYONE who found this mag could trade it for as many things as he could demand. But no, Opa-opa isn't even worth a DB'S SABER these days... "Nahh I already got 3 Opa-opas I'm looking for Delsaber's shield..."

Thank you very much.

Well If you have fun by duping and trading them then go ahead and do it. But you better tell someone your trading that your a duper. So you don't ruin the item. Some of us out there like to play how the game without the duping or cheating so have fun playing your game just don't ruin it for the rest of us thanks

peace out

Haha who said I was selling items on E-Bay?

Wow crazy, don't make me out to me some type of mad mad.

And in fact, if you did meet me im sure you wouldnt think im a bad person, I happen to feel im a very nice guy.

So lets not take this any further then PSO okay? Because im sure someone who could sit here and say sutch things about other people isnt exactly "Perfect" themselves.

This matter has to do with pso only, i mean come on, i put my TIME into this game, and sure its a lot of fun, but i want something out of it.

Anyway, keep em coming, and hope you never meet me, cause im so horabble because i support duping in a Dreamcast game

Please no dont judge me

First of all, I'd like to remark that I agree with GLHeX. Duping doesnt characterize a person as a "bad" person. In fact, a person like myself uses it for a good purpose. I respect the fact that some people like Jaiden disagree with it, and like to play and gain things by her own effort. Unfortunately, I've seen enough item hungry vultchers that not everyone plays that way. Now, some people say this is getting out of hand, but personally... I really dont see hordes and hordes of people with sooo many items I can't believe. I've never seen a level 999 mag, hell I've never seen a person with a dragon/hp for that matter. However, what I have seen is that the generosity that is open due to duping has remarkable effects. Alright, yes I did find a spread needle by myself. It was quite a gaming moment that resulted in a gleeful toast to myself for my adventuring skillz... aka luck. Soon though people were asking... "Dude do you have another...? " or "OMG what was that? you just slaughtered those guys!" a lot of people I played with were not as well equipped at times. Soon I played a game and a level 100 god handed me a +30 Chain Sawd. I was in PSO bliss. And in the next change of events, someone having been hell bent to get that Chain Sawd introduced me to duping. I dont make practice of this in fact, but because of it... I did obtain items never thought possible. But the best part was when I started helping the people I played with. I was a quite a guy to trade with, I gave people deals that made then burst into outbreaks of, "OMG you are a GOD! I LOVE YOU". Such as a Chain Sawd for a Brionac, cuz I didn't have one in stock. I became a collector. One person that I helped give a holy ray, and eggie, and a chain proclaimed that seeing some of these items actually exist (mind you she was level 7 was like a new eye opener into the world of PSO. I knew people above my level that were'nt so loaded, but did it matter when I gave them the chance to awe all those already awed by their level when displaying weapons of mass destruction that the viewer would soon dream to have? I have found it has only brought happiness. I've helped a good many people, and if anyone thinks what I have done is wrong (and believe me if I tell them it is duped, they dont like it (as I dont like the ethics of it) they still appreciate the kind gesture) I am sure they will say no, and that what I did was kind. Right on GLHeX, thanks for posting this up...