Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637 LastLast

Supposing then a single point in Shifta Critical is a better investment (on average) than one in Technique Up 2 or Shifta Advance, then?
    Or is it just for the neat buff effect?

It's about the same as T-ATK Up 2 (which is better than Shifta Advance for increasing your own damage), but since it can apply to multiple people I figured it was preferable. Could ditch it and the two extra SP in TB PP Save for 3 SP in T-ATK Up 2.

Eh, it's all a wash anyways. Applying to multiple people is a good point.
    Kind of wish they'd stop giving us skill points.

Actually, I take that back. Having 89 points does offer an interesting advantage to a TE/HUnewearl.
    Spoiler!

This allows us to keep using our T-Atk mag along with being able to equip Soul Brandish with 10/10 Striking Up 3 in the Hunter tree.
    Last edited by zeniside; Jun 10, 2015 at 09:54 PM.

Any body no a good build for GU/RA

What's a good DPS build for Hunter/Fighter?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayoDee View Post
    Any body no a good build for GU/RA
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

Remember that a mid-air Satellite Aim can hold you in place long enough for Ranger's Standing Snipe to kick in; or any PA that hold you in place in midair for that amount of time.

you may want to utilize a Launcher for general mobbing, and having Weakbullet around for when there isn't another ranger to use it is always a good idea.
    I took points in Bullet PP save so using weakbullet isnt as painful as it would normally be, and Tactics Trap is amazing at restoring PP since it procs on gravity bomb's damage and stun grenade. Mirage Shot is around so you can use Bullet PP save on launchers, but you can use panic shot or jellen shot(, or none of them) if you would prefer. Dive Roll Shoot is still nice for TMG if you haven't mastered doing a forward stylish roll, and Dive Roll Advance will still help you dodge things with a rifle and launcher when you are using them.

Remember that if you dont get hit at all during Showtime, when your One More Time procs, the resulting showtime will have the full High-time buff active even if you get hit during the 2nd showtime!

Great guide! Thanks!
    Looking for some old friends I used to play with on a certain famous PSOBB private server. I used to go by Adept who was a FoNewearl as well as RedRingRico while wearing her model. That was 3+ years ago I believe. Please, if you think we used to play together, contact me. I miss my old circle of friends.

I've noticed that all of the Hunter subclass suggestions don't have any points in Automate Halfline or Massive Hunter. I used to hear only good things about both of these, but then I come here and they are both neglected in subclass skill allocations. Could somebody help me understand why? I don't want to mess up my tree since I won't be able to afford another one/reset for awhile.

They're outdated, pretty much.
    Automate Halfline and Massive Hunter are solid skills for many Hunter subs and even Hunter main. Automate Halfline is not so suited for Fighter main due to Limit Break reducing your HP to 1/4, which would mean that the chance of Automate Halfline triggering before you die is not likely in higher difficulties. In which case, many go for Iron Will and possibly Never Give Up.