Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thanks again and to final_attack too. Think I'll be going with this. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00jdoIb000000f Tell me if there's something wrong or better. Still got 3 points left on Fi tree and don't know where to put them. Not really into status stuff.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Lv 1 on both Crazy Skills might be good. Since Lv1 Crazy Beat give +100 Atk, and Lv1 Crazy Heart give 1.5x PP recovery during Limit Break. Pass that point it's a small bonus though.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Can't really remember when do I get status though but will consider it because of the large bonus.
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFX View Post
    Can't really remember when do I get status though but will consider it because of the large bonus.
    Limit break counts as a status effect. That's why I had crazy beat maxed.

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00jdoIb000000f
    Arranging Fi tree gives me a headache.
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu

If you're going to rely on Katana Gear for the criticals instead of using points on Brave Critical, that's fine.

Just move one point from halfline to deadline for a massive extra 5 attack.

I've been playing a HU/FO for a long time already, and enjoying it even though I acknowledge the drawbacks of such class combination. However, I've liked bows for a long time, so I was thinking about levelling Braver as well.

Since I can't have a "Wartecher-like" class to use swords, bows and techs, I though the next best thing would be to level up FO, HU and BR and juggle them as I feel like it. But I've never played Braver for long, I got 30 levels on it purely through COs, so I'd ask for some advice on how to allocate the skillpoints.

The idea would be to go BR/FO or FO/BR and focus on bow and talis (class/subclass depending on what weapon can I get my hands on, Ideal ones would be either Rikauteri or Dalz Varley for the TATK).

I was thinking about going by the OP's guide for bow braver, but I'm a bit curious about how good would that one fare if I switched FO for HU as the other class. Before checking the guide I was planning on a very similar build (only without attack advance and reversal cover, points spent on maxing Rapid Shot instead) but with Average Stance instead of Weak Stance.

I'm not really too keen on the idea of switching stances all the time, I'd rather pick one and keep it on through the whole run, so I was wondering if the 5% decrease in damage for most situations would be acceptable considering the whooping 135% + 110% + 110% I'd get on weak points/weak element. I usually go with the correct element to smack enemies around, but in the case I wanted to try sword with that, maybe it wouldn't be that good.

Thoughts?

I decided that I wanted to give fo/te a chance since I haven't played a ranged class yet. I really want to make this character but I Have no idea what I am doing lol. I've been looking at UnLucky's builds in the op (the fire/wind/dark and ice/wind/dark ones).

So i just wanted to know which is stronger, fire or ice and if it's necessary to take dark/light and then wind in the tec tree. do you HAVE to get wind or can you pick both light and dark instead? and if its better to get wind and i can only choose one between light or dark then which is better to have for leveling and doing EQs?

thanks in advance for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Thoughts?
    Well, you should know Force has no multipliers for Striking or Ranged attacks, so sword and bow damage will always be fairly low. And the stance penalty is more than just a -5% drop since you also lose the bonus you could have had.

Fo/Br using techs with Weak Stance, Br/Hu using bows with Weak Stance, and Hu/Br using swords with Average would be the strongest among your choices.

Hu/Fo would have the weakest techs, Fo/Hu would have the weakest melee, and Fo/Br would be the weakest with bow PAs (Banish+techs notwithstanding).

Quote Originally Posted by spinnyup View Post
    So i just wanted to know which is stronger, fire or ice and if it's necessary to take dark/light and then wind in the tec tree. do you HAVE to get wind or can you pick both light and dark instead? and if its better to get wind and i can only choose one between light or dark then which is better to have for leveling and doing EQs?
    I'd say fire, ice, and dark are the best solo elements, so as long as you have one of those you're set. Wind has Zanverse and a few good techs, but nothing to rely on all the time. Light also has some situationally good techs, so you could grab either as a backup element to throw around whenever you deem appropriate, then go back to your main element anywhere else.

Or just not get three elements and grab T-Atk or something instead. But with only one tree I'd rather +44% damage in an entirely separate element over 100 or so static stat points.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I'd say fire, ice, and dark are the best solo elements, so as long as you have one of those you're set. Wind has Zanverse and a few good techs, but nothing to rely on all the time. Light also has some situationally good techs, so you could grab either as a backup element to throw around whenever you deem appropriate, then go back to your main element anywhere else.

Or just not get three elements and grab T-Atk or something instead. But with only one tree I'd rather +44% damage in an entirely separate element over 100 or so static stat points.
    I think I'm going to go fire/dark for sure. I'm just gunna use one tree for all my leveling so I'll probably grab a third element, just having a hard time choosing between light and wind for the third one. would it be smart to just forget about wind and get light for the third element just because it's handy for a lot of the EQs since almost all of the enemies are darkers? because that's what I am thinking about doing, seems like I would use light a lot more then wind for 1-70 leveling.

oh and since it says to get talis tech bonus in the build should I just be using only talis' the entire time? is there any reason for me to use a rod at any point?
    Last edited by spinnyup; Oct 27, 2014 at 03:00 AM.