Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast

Sorry for being a little daft, but which are outdated? The guides or the skills :3 Also would you be able to show me a different take on the tree?

The entire guide is outdated I'd have to say.
    Anything specific that you need to know? I do not know where to start from, and
    I have class to attend to soon, so I won't be able to answer for a while.

Like say, essential + solid skills for a Fi/Hu specifically http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j

I wouldn't say Ironwill is solid just because it's random, but I would argue that it's better than Automate Halfline due to Limit Break and you do have the points to cap it + Never Give Up. Massive Hunter gives you super armor(completely negates flinch + shock status ailment effect but not stuns from certain attacks) and reduces damage taken which is great for PAs that last for a while and makes you vulnerable. Not to mention the damage reduction from MH can save you during LB sometimes.
    Last edited by Bellion; Oct 20, 2015 at 04:29 PM.

@Bellion
    Why keeping using partizan as Hunter if sword have more dmg(weapon dmg)?
    For boss i think partizan is more viable than Sword... because swords PA looks terrible to hit boss.
    is just me? maybe...

That build is meant for Fighter/Hunter that have more stronger choices in weaponry to the point where Sword doesn't go too well with limited weapon palette space. Hunter mains have Fury Gear Boost which have the most impact on Swords because you need gear for Sword to function well unlike Partizan / Wired Lance.

Hu/Fi you may want something similar to this instead: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j I have Wise Stance on there but I don't even get much use out of it, so disregard it if you want to.

Sword fares better than Partizan against mobs that don't die in 1-2 PAs because you can actually build up Sword Gear and its PAs have good damage to PP ratio, especially in Ultimate. Partizan is definitely better for boss slaying, no doubt with Volg Raptor in mind.
    Sword is definitely worth using for Hunter mains when you're up against higher leveled mobs, but Partizan is better for mobbing and bossing in lower level difficulties.

How does one fill out the Bouncer Tree? o.o
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0fdoIb0000000j

It's basically all my trees if I don't want to buy a skill tree pass. Braver Tree is actually Rapid shoot Maxed btw, with the new update.

The Classes I mostly Play are:
    FO/TE - overall best/ T-att king
    RA/HU - WB Slave/ R-ATT person, no idea who the R-ATT King is
    FI/HU - S-att king
    BR/GU - Sandbag Bossing (CT + Rapidshot + BA + 9000x Penetrating arrows)

Kinda want to Te/Br as well but obviously my 1 tree for Te doesn't make it optimal. So anyways, what do for bouncer?
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Oct 25, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...2eAeFjJk000006

Something like this so you can BoHu and FiBo, with focus primarily on DBs but allowing JBs to be decent.

Anyone know a good HU/FI DPS build?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Will this ever be updated? I'm guessing someone will just post a new one for Episode 4.

Prince will dance for you forever~

Now that it's 2019 and the announcement of the official NA release in Spring 2020. I would love to see an update version of this.

It seems from other posts back as far as 2015 that this one is outdated (on what is outdated, I'd of course have no idea, being one seeking to read such info...).

If there is already a sequel to this (it's not in the guide index thread at least), then of course ignore this, but it would be nice to either know if someone is working on a new one, or someone starts and makes a new updated one....

Quote Originally Posted by blackkat View Post
    Now that it's 2019 and the announcement of the official NA release in Spring 2020. I would love to see an update version of this.

It seems from other posts back as far as 2015 that this one is outdated (on what is outdated, I'd of course have no idea, being one seeking to read such info...).

If there is already a sequel to this (it's not in the guide index thread at least), then of course ignore this, but it would be nice to either know if someone is working on a new one, or someone starts and makes a new updated one....
    While I'm sure that someone might take a crack at coalescing all the info once that rolls around, there are threads for each individual class that usually explore the builds or where you can ask for what is the current meta.
    The problem with threads like this one are that once the OP disappears, there is no way to really update the initial post short of having a mod do it, so the continued discussion is the only place to really keep up-to-date.