Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Thanks Stealth. The row with rapid boost was most confusing. I understand why people consider the tree shit, holy crap talk about garbage.

Hmm, I wonder if I could even build a semi-decent Fi/Bo or Bo/Fi build at all with such a tree
    I'm honestly considering not using either stance at all with Bouncer, its that bad.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    I'm honestly considering not using either stance at all with Bouncer, its that bad.
    Well I've been playing Bouncer/Fighter to level up bouncer and I use the elemental stance (havent used my reset pass(es) yet so i figured i'd try things out) and the damage output with boots is pretty good, especially with the s-atk switch thing. But yeah I'm sure its only cause it's all low level stuff.

Hi, eps3 made me wanna play back so badly and before deciding whether im going to sub te or fi can someone tell me whether jet boots PA's power is based on tech or striking?

also according to pso2.swiki.jp, Fighter's Limit Break not only triggered Halfline and Deadline, but it also trigger Crazy Beat since it counts as abnormal status source : http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%83%BC

also Bouncer's Jet Boots Gear effect is changing your boots elemental weapon into the last technic that u charged (excluding shifta, deband, anti, and resta) which is very good for Elemental Stance, source : http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%B5%E3%83%BC

edit : adding sources
    Last edited by darthvader; Aug 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

I'm really confused as to what the Fighter's Tech Arts JA does, does anyone have a better explanation on it?

Same with like... all of the Bouncer skills
    You get a damage boost when you combo one PA into another. It has to be PA to PA (or tech to tech if you're casting). Not normal to PA or PA, normal, PA.

If this isn't your playstyle at all I'd avoid it. I always have it set to chain one PA into another, but that's my style.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    You get a damage boost when you combo one PA into another. It has to be PA to PA (or tech to tech if you're casting). Not normal to PA or PA, normal, PA.

If this isn't your playstyle at all I'd avoid it. I always have it set to chain one PA into another, but that's my style.
    Hmm interesting. Whats the max boost? 25%?

That seems really good, but only efficient at the beginning of combat... yeah guess I'll skip that one :/

Thanks Stealth. The row with rapid boost was most confusing. I understand why people consider the tree shit, holy crap talk about garbage.

Hmm, I wonder if I could even build a semi-decent Fi/Bo or Bo/Fi build at all with such a tree
    According to pso wiki jp (again), rapid boost increases your normal attack aspd, and reduces technics (and PA) charge time when you're on Jet Boots.

Rapid boost JA boost is just like other JA bonus but it needs rapid boost to be active in order to trigger it.

And if I read things right, Elemental Burst is a chance to trigger an explosion of Element which your Jet Boots gear has saved (your last casted tech's element) so it wont work unless Jet Boots Gear is learnt. 20% chance to trigger a 200% explosion power at lvl 10

source is same as my previous post.

I'm stil downloading the patches right now so I can't really test it out whether the swiki is right or not, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    And if I read things right, Elemental Burst is a chance to trigger an explosion of Element which your Jet Boots gear has saved (your last casted tech's element) so it wont work unless Jet Boots Gear is learnt. 20% chance to trigger a 200% explosion power at lvl 10
    I think the 200% power explosion is guaranteed, the chance belongs to the status proc rate. Because I've been exploding like crazy as a BO and it always occurs.

Though with that being said, I don't know which value is the 200% power scale based off.

Whats the current max +s-atk bonus of deadline, halfline and PP slayer for fighter?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

If you switch Rapid Shoot Up 1 to level 3 and Rapid Shoot Up 2 to level 3, you can eke out 10 more R-ATK (160 vs 150).

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    Been waiting for this, but looking at the Hunter tree shouldn't guard stance have the first 3 in yellow/orange since its a pre-requisite for some of the other skills in orange/yellow? Though just having 3 in that when you don't plan on touching that side of the tree is useless so I guess thats why its in red.
    I changed how I did those now to dissuade people from getting the prereqs and stopping before actually taking the skills they unlock.

If the skill is bad on its own then it will be low priority. Consider the skills below to cost extra points instead when deciding whether or not they're worth getting.

Hmm interesting. Whats the max boost? 25%?

That seems really good, but only efficient at the beginning of combat... yeah guess I'll skip that one :/
    15% at lv5

Whats the current max +s-atk bonus of deadline, halfline and PP slayer for fighter?
    Deadline = 150 All Atk at lv10
    Halfline = 100 All Atk at lv10
    PP Slayer = 200 All Atk at lv10
    Crazy Beat = 200 S-Atk (no R/T-Atk) at lv5

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    If you switch Rapid Shoot Up 1 to level 3 and Rapid Shoot Up 2 to level 3, you can eke out 10 more R-ATK (160 vs 150).
    Ah right, I forgot they made only RSU2 better
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide