Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Why one point in Rapid Shoot in this build (Katana Braver/Hunter) http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00jdoIb000000f ?
    Because there's not much else to put points in, and you might still want to use bows for something. You don't have to be super spec'd into them for them to be usable.

Oh, nice to know. thank you

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    What would you say is the best overall ranger build in terms of main skills and sub choice? Same for braver main.
    First page will tell you.

I haven't been playing for a while, and so now it's EP3 and I have reset my Hunter skill tree

Any good builds for DPS with a range of weapons? subclass braver

I'm still relatively new to the game

Pardon me for asking about a Fi/Br tree again but... will 25% more critical (Brave Stance Crit) be better than 62 S-Atk? If I did invest into that, I'd have 65% total critical chance. Reason I thought about this is, can't rely on katana gear most of the time when mobbing.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00jdoIb000000f
    Also don't really know much about dex and critical relations.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

65% crit rate with crit strike should be just under 10% dmg boost on average while 62 s-atk is about 3% flat.

Also, since you intend to use LB I REALLY recommend getting Combat Escape. The homing zoom to your target when using it can be very risky and at any rate you want to be able to easily max hits for maximum dmg Finish instead of 24 more s-at which is about 1% flat dmg boost.

Also, for LB J Reversal Cover should be even more useful than normal cause it is now a much bigger part of your max HP that is recovered.
    The s-atk you lose is quite negligible.
    Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    65% crit rate with crit strike should be just under 10% dmg boost on average while 62 s-atk is about 3% flat.

Also, since you intend to use LB I REALLY recommend getting Combat Escape. The homing zoom to your target when using it can be very risky and at any rate you want to be able to easily max hits for maximum dmg Finish instead of 24 more s-at which is about 1% flat dmg boost.

Also, for LB J Reversal Cover should be even more useful than normal cause it is now a much bigger part of your max HP that is recovered.
    The s-atk you lose is quite negligible.
    Here.
    Combat escape is main only, just as limit break is. You get one or the other, not both.

Hi ! I'm been playing Fi/Hu(57|46) for quite a while now.
    I first used the full ATK build I saw here, but thought I had no enough survivability (I'm kinda bad for dodging stuff).
    I had 2 skill tree reset in my inventory so I went ahead and used one. I then took the balance build. But well, now I didn't had enough S-ATK for my weapons ._.
    I used my last ticket and tried to do a mix a both build. Here is it :

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

What do you think of it ? What points should I invest in now ? Thanks :/
    (Btw, i'm not a LB lover :/ )

Quote Originally Posted by 4O4Skillnotfound View Post
    Hi ! I'm been playing Fi/Hu(57|46) for quite a while now.
    I first used the full ATK build I saw here, but thought I had no enough survivability (I'm kinda bad for dodging stuff).
    I had 2 skill tree reset in my inventory so I went ahead and used one. I then took the balance build. But well, now I didn't had enough S-ATK for my weapons ._.
    I used my last ticket and tried to do a mix a both build. Here is it :

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

What do you think of it ? What points should I invest in now ? Thanks :/
    (Btw, i'm not a LB lover :/ )
    You always want to max your stances out except the critical skills unless you want to do a crit build. If you need more survivability you should invest in Iron Will, Flash Guard (doesn't need Guard Stance to work fyi), or if worse turns to worst, just re-allocate points from Fury Stance to Flash Guard skills or drop it entirely and go for Guard Stance. A lot of people like Automate Halfline, but I personally use the points elsewhere. I find that using HP Restore B on all of my mag's ability slots does the job just about as good.

I'm not a fighter person (as you can see it's my 2nd lowest level class), so I'm not sure if I can help you much on it's tree. Also you should have enough atk to equip just about everything if you're high enough level and your mag is pure atk.
    My Youtube
    PSO2 Ship 2 - Ur
    Player ID Name: シュレーディンガーの自己観察の Player ID# 12806332
    Character name: Schrodinger
    HU75 FI60 RA75 GU70 FO70 TE70 BRA59 BO49