Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

As FO/TE, shifta is a no? I'm kind of used to use it.

Also, my weapon palette has always had all 6 elements, for commodity... I didn't want to spend time switching weapons and techs. But now we can save them, and since most techs have recieved a buff, I feel like wanting to use them all lol the thing is, what combinations to do? 2 elements per palette? 3? dark/wind/other?

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    also according to pso2.swiki.jp, Fighter's Limit Break not only triggered Halfline and Deadline, but it also trigger Crazy Beat since it counts as abnormal status source : http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%83%BC
    Yeah it does, but the funny thing is PP Convert doesn't count for that. And Photon Flare doesn't even reduce your HP anymore, which would have been great to activate Crazy Heart as Fo/Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    As FO/TE, shifta is a no? I'm kind of used to use it.

Also, my weapon palette has always had all 6 elements, for commodity... I didn't want to spend time switching weapons and techs. But now we can save them, and since most techs have recieved a buff, I feel like wanting to use them all lol the thing is, what combinations to do? 2 elements per palette? 3? dark/wind/other?
    Shifta Advance is still a very small boost, so even as a Techer main there's not much reason to fill it past 5 for Shifta Strike.

That said you could totally go single element and max Shifta and T-Atk, but that's probably not what you want to hear.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

An unrelated topic but I keep getting unfilled skill trees and a blank Bouncer tree whenever I click on any links on other people's builds. Does anyone know how to fix this particular problem?

Also, I'm trying to make a Bo/Br Jet Boots and I am a bit stumped on where to put points on after Elemental Stances, rapid boosts and weak stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    An unrelated topic but I keep getting unfilled skill trees and a blank Bouncer tree whenever I click on any links on other people's builds. Does anyone know how to fix this particular problem?

Also, I'm trying to make a Bo/Br Jet Boots and I am a bit stumped on where to put points on after Elemental Stances, rapid boosts and weak stance.
    What's your MAG and S-ATK like? As BO/BR your primary ATK stat is gonna end up being S-ATK unless you're building a T-ATK MAG. I doubt you have a DEX mag, but if you did I'd invest in both MAG skills for that full S-ATK with some bonus R and T-ATK. Switch Strike would also be good for this if your S-ATK is that much higher than your T-ATK.

Elemental Restorate, Heal Share, and Deband PP all seem good for Bouncer no matter what (lol Shifta Air Strike). I also like to get Just Reversal Cover and I also got Just Reversal PP Cover, but that's up to you.

I'd still invest in DB skills, as DBs build PP back pretty quick. Same for Bow and its Rapid Shoot.

Honestly, with the way Braver and Bouncer trees are set up, there's not a ton you have to compromise on (mainly just what stance you want to use).
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Ty for the guide!

My mag is pure T-atk. I don't have a pure dex mag since I don't plan to use Dual Blades at all. Also, some jet boot requirements have dex in them. Since dual blades and katanas would need a full rainbow set to take advantage of weak and element stance, I'd skip it since that can get very expensive and use any boots that need t-atk to equip.

As for PP regen, I just use the old fashioned gunslash. If anyone didn't notice, there's no lag after the third shot JA now so you can recover PP faster with it.

Here's my skill tree at the moment. Lots of leftover points in Braver and being forced to get t-atk ups for Bouncer since there's nothing better to spend it on.

Bo/Br skill tree

So if you don't have Strike Switch skilled at all, then you're stuck using the T-atk value on Jet Boots? Does Strike Switch only go to S-Atk or can it switch to R-Atk as well?

Also, with PP Restorate Field I guess only regening more PP on attacks, I guess that means it's also pretty useless for a Force, it'd be sweet if hitting with a PA could trigger it's effect as well.

The Techer as sub of FO:

What techs really need PP convert lvl 10 instead of 3? I guess fire techs, but everything else... unless it is critical to something I may as well spend 3 points in the light tree to gain an extra 11%

Also, never used Fi as sub, but I've been leveling it, I see PP slayer maxed, and unless the description in the website has not been updated it says it only affects S and R atk.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Just want to say something about RA now - If you get Tactics Trap 5 and Stun Grenade and Gravity Bomb, PP is no longer a thing. With only 127 PP I can run entire missions without ever running below 40~50 PP or having to use normal attacks to regain PP, even while fighting bosses. Neither skill stops you for a noticeable amount of time, so I can't see any reason not to spec this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Chumara View Post
    So if you don't have Strike Switch skilled at all, then you're stuck using the T-atk value on Jet Boots? Does Strike Switch only go to S-Atk or can it switch to R-Atk as well?

Also, with PP Restorate Field I guess only regening more PP on attacks, I guess that means it's also pretty useless for a Force, it'd be sweet if hitting with a PA could trigger it's effect as well.
    Switch goes from T to S when activated (and on normals and PAs only, not techs). No R.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Just want to say something about RA now - If you get Tactics Trap 5 and Stun Grenade and Gravity Bomb, PP is no longer a thing. With only 127 PP I can run entire missions without ever running below 40~50 PP or having to use normal attacks to regain PP, even while fighting bosses. Neither skill stops you for a noticeable amount of time, so I can't see any reason not to spec this.
    Yeah I've done the same. It's a sound strategy for pp upkeep.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU