Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The Techer as sub of FO:

What techs really need PP convert lvl 10 instead of 3? I guess fire techs, but everything else... unless it is critical to something I may as well spend 3 points in the light tree to gain an extra 11%

Also, never used Fi as sub, but I've been leveling it, I see PP slayer maxed, and unless the description in the website has not been updated it says it only affects S and R atk.
    You can definitely stop at 3 or 6 if you'd like, however for uncharged techs you won't regen any PP while casting, so lv10 PPC would quickly fill your bar once you run out.

As for Fighter, Half/Dead/PP Slayer now give T-Atk as well. Crazy Beat is still only S-Atk, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    You get a damage boost when you combo one PA into another. It has to be PA to PA (or tech to tech if you're casting). Not normal to PA or PA, normal, PA.

If this isn't your playstyle at all I'd avoid it. I always have it set to chain one PA into another, but that's my style.
    I'm pretty new to the game and do not know how to chain together PAs. Would someone please explain this to me? Thanks in advance.

BTW I am a Force so I meant to say I would like to know how to chain techs together.

Simply don't cast the same tech twice in a row, but be sure to "hit" the circle around your character after an atk/skill when it hit orange to perform a Just Attack for an extra base 30% damage. Fighter's Tech Art JA require all the above for that extra 15%. it's actually easier to chain two tech than only 2 PA, due to most weapons making use of the chain system.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Thank you so much, Game Changer!

Will a suport like Zanverse or Zondeel followed by an attack tech work? those are the only techs I would use before attacking an enemy with the proper tech. And my rods are not equipped with redundant techs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Just want to say something about RA now - If you get Tactics Trap 5 and Stun Grenade and Gravity Bomb, PP is no longer a thing. With only 127 PP I can run entire missions without ever running below 40~50 PP or having to use normal attacks to regain PP, even while fighting bosses. Neither skill stops you for a noticeable amount of time, so I can't see any reason not to spec this.
    So damage-wise is focusing on traps at least somewhat viable now? I've been interested in such a thing since Episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Will a suport like Zanverse or Zondeel followed by an attack tech work? those are the only techs I would use before attacking an enemy with the proper tech. And my rods are not equipped with redundant techs lol
    Well Shifta works, so I would think so. I'll try Resta and stuff in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumara View Post
    So damage-wise is focusing on traps at least somewhat viable now? I've been interested in such a thing since Episode 2.
    Not really, they have a long cooldown and take too long to actually trigger.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Traps with Lv 1 Tool Mastery, I deals around 8k damage per hit for Upper Trap, and around 10k for Poison Trap on Caterdransa weak spot (stretched body).

And yeah, too situational. I did get both traps with Poison Trap Custom should I need it. I don't increase Upper Trap Custom though. Since I don't aim for damaging trap.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Just want to say something about RA now - If you get Tactics Trap 5 and Stun Grenade and Gravity Bomb, PP is no longer a thing. With only 127 PP I can run entire missions without ever running below 40~50 PP or having to use normal attacks to regain PP, even while fighting bosses. Neither skill stops you for a noticeable amount of time, so I can't see any reason not to spec this.
    Yeah with these I didn't even bother with killing bonus or bullet PP save because they honestly aren't needed anymore imo.

Signature by Gama