Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Matter Board 17?

I just finished up Matter Board 16 and I see on the PSO2 Website that there is a 17th Matter Board, the last one in episode 2. Anyone know who I need to go see in order to trigger it?

I think you had to participate in a Dark Flaz Luther EQ and then view the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I think you had to participate in a Dark Flaz Luther EQ and then view the tablet.
    Incorrect. I didn't do this until well after I beat Matter Board 17.

The trick is that you have to talk to Xiao and pick a certain option before you'll receive it.

Where is Xiao?
    Who is Xiao?
    And which option (no spoilers please, just the # of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Where is Xiao?
    Who is Xiao?
    And which option (no spoilers please, just the # of it).
    Same spot Xion would be

If you've done the story up to MB16, you'd know who he is. He's essentially Xion' "little brother," and when the Mothership Xion was on is taken over by darkers, a new Mothership arrives with Xiao onboard and all controls of Oracle the original Mothership had are transferred to Xiao.

I don't remember.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Xiao isn't there for me to talk to so I have no idea how to go about getting it. Finished all story missions including the episode 3 one and he's not showing up.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

yea i cant find him either i talked to him once after the final quest but there where no options and i didnt get a board do i have to do the final quest over again?

Yeah, he should be where Xion normally is. You would just walk up to him to trigger a dialogue scene. Similar to all other Xion/Xiao Matter Board collection scenes before.

Perhaps try running the Ep2-Ch5 story again? Idk if doing this will "set" the story to the position, making the dialogue appear or not. But it can be worth a try if no one else finds an answer.
    I got the chapter directly after doing that quest. I had not done the Luther tablet yet, and Ep3-Ch1 wasn't released yet. So I had no complications at all getting this chapter unlocked.

As for the option... I can't recall. But he should be asking you if you want to investigate what happened 10 years ago? if not, it was about the 2nd Claris Cleas. Either referred to like that, or with her real name., and you need to respond positively (yes, got it, I'll do it, etc) in a nutshell.
    I forget the exact words (I think it started with 大丈夫; but I did it quite a while ago so I can't guarantee that. Yep, apparently completely wrong), and the position of the choice (Although, I'd guess #1 cause that's almost always a more generic hero choice in this game).
    Last edited by musicmf; Sep 2, 2014 at 12:02 AM.

If that's the case I hope i didn't completely ruin my chances getting it. I wouldn't expect them to completely lock us out of a plot element for picking the wrong thing but you never know. I'll just run the mission again later when I have the time and see if that works. I ended up picking the option that said something about Matoi at the end of it and I guess it was the wrong one.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

In case it helps, here's the text from the JP Swiki about MB17:
    17枚目のマターボード。このマターボードからシオンではなくシャオが登場。
    シャオはショップエリアのシオンの居た場所に現れる。
    イベントの後、『協力を申し出る』と再びイベントが発生しマターボードが入手できる。
    Text in bold is the choice you need to pick.