Smile PSO (&BB) ID Generator for Android 2.3-4.4+

Hi, I made my very first app for android and it's an ID Generator for PSO and Blue Burst, here's a picture of it running on my Note 3 (download link below) :

I'd like people to try it out to know if it works on other devices than mine (tested on a TF701T Tablet too).

"Features" :

- Signed APK
    - Support for basically any language (see Todo list, only BB allows this normally... PSOPC/GC/DC only allow ascii characters in a character name)
    - It is currently made to be compatible from Android 2.3 up to 5.0
    - UI is minimal.
    - The generated Section ID Text's color changes depending on the ID, here it's whitill so it's white.
    - It tells you how enemy drops will be biased (Viridia = more Spread/Shotgun ).
    - Contrary to that other similar (Google Play Store) app, I'm not missing a class in my dropdown selector...
    - It runs on tablets too.

Download Link to version 0.8 APK : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zh5tmuvq...6qQ4tSYpa?dl=0

Changelog :

0.8:
    - [Internal] Changed many Logcat messages

- Revamped toasts, some now last longer and have extended messages (like "For DC / PC / GC: English-only" or "For Blue Burst: Any-Language" when ticking/unticking the mode checkbox)
    WARNING : don't go ticking/unticking and clicking on Generate like a mad person, or you'll see minutes of toast messages appear at the bottom of the screen >_>

- "Generate" button now strips any non-ASCII character from input name when in pre-BB mode (thanks AmonX for the idea ^_-)

0.7:
    - Built with Android Studio 1.0 (which added ~100 kb to the app for whatever reason... >_>)
    - Modified a few character strings here and there.
    - Now also built to support Android from 2.3 to 5.0 : Lollipop

0.6:
    - Added a toast when clicking on the "Generate" button, which shows towards what kind of item the player's drops are going to be biased depending on generated Section ID. Example : Viridia => "Drop bias : Spread/Shotgun +"

0.5:
    - Added a check for empty string when clicking on Generate, because in PSO you can't not have a name ^_^"
    - Internal Change : Implemented proper OnClickListeners, the right way, took a while ...

0.4:
    - Class selector now only appears in BB mode.
    - Changed icon for a more fitting one. Still very much subject to change though.

0.3:
    - mega.co.nz is having difficulties, switching to dropbox for the time being.
    - Fixed a StringIndexOutOfBounds error.
    - (Fix) Now I only remove 2 characters from input string when needed.
    - Implemented Toasts (text bubbles) when switching between PSOBB and Pre-PSOBB mode. (12-character mode // 10-character mode)

0.2:
    - Added a 12-characters and 10-characters limit to the input name depending on the calculation mode. (BlueBurst is 10, pre-BB is 12?)

Preliminary release.

ToDo (When skilled enough) :
    Implement a filter which only allows ascii characters when Pre-BB is selected. (PSO PC, DC, GC need that, BB uses UTF-16...)

"Section ID Calculator" by SuperSteve, found on NeoSeeker
    AleronIves
    BlueCrab
    Last edited by eleriaqueen; Dec 9, 2014 at 09:18 AM.

umm okay but be nice if we had a more useful tool like new version mag feeder tools for the pc. but that nice app idea none the less even tho I don't use android

Yeah, It's my first app as I mentioned so that's why I chose something small. I know PSO-World has a tool that helps with Section ID's.
    I thought it would be handy to have it one one's phone or tablet, especially considering how widespread Android devices are.

Thanks for the (first) comment.

your welcome yeah its cool to have a id calculator if your playing pso on the android specialty if someone is using Reicast on there android devices

Uploaded 0.5 APK, added a check and changed the way I (internally) handle clicks on some UI elements.

Uploaded 0.6 APK, added a toast when clicking on the "Generate" button, which shows towards what kind of item the player's drops are going to be biased depending on the Section ID generated. Example : Viridia => "Drop bias : Spread/Shotgun +"

Uploaded version 0.7 onto my dropbox.
    - Android Studio 1.0 used to build signed app yay!
    - A few character strings were modified
    - Made app officially compatible (by building it agains the API 21 SDK) with Android from 2.3 up to 5.0 (Lollipop).

Uploaded 0.8 APK:
    - [Internal] Changed a few Logcat messages

- Revamped toasts, some now last longer and have extended messages (like "For DC / PC / GC: English-only" or "For Blue Burst: Any-Language" when ticking/unticking the mode checkbox)
    WARNING : don't go ticking/unticking and clicking on Generate like a mad person, or you'll see minutes of toast messages appear at the bottom of the screen >_>

- "Generate" button now strips any non-ASCII character from input name when in pre-BB mode