Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Deidaku View Post
    Added tweaker as a shortcut in steam.

works fine for me
    Apparently you haven't been reading any of this thread lol i already tried that. I even listed all the steps i did 1 by 1. I've tried everything that people here say "works" and still no overlay in-game.

When you say "add as a shorcut" you mean simply add it as a non-steam game correct?

well, after some dig, found it :

Quote Originally Posted by Horosha_Onikage View Post
    Just found out that under "My Computer" > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables > System Variables you can set -pso2 as a variable with the value of +0x01e3f1e9. From there, you can get steam to run pso2.exe directly with the +0x33aca2b9 flag. Works for me under Win7 64bit.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention. After setting the system variable, make sure to restart so that windows adds it to its running list of variables.
    wonder why nobody use search button or google...?
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

It's a good way to check if it's being blocked at the very least.

Launch PSO2 manually through Steam (No Tweaker), and see if it hooks.

I've got it working since forever ago. I have both the Tweaker and PSO2 as shortcuts on my steam client. ...Steam seems to see me as playing the Tweaker, however, not PSO2. Maybe how my Tweaker's running in the background has to do with it?

I hope this helps at all.
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    I've got it working since forever ago. I have both the Tweaker and PSO2 as shortcuts on my steam client. ...Steam seems to see me as playing the Tweaker, however, not PSO2. Maybe how my Tweaker's running in the background has to do with it?

I hope this helps at all.
    I got it to work by setting the tweaker exe as the shortcut and then changing the steam shortcut name to PSO2.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

+1 for adding the tweaker as a non-steam game, it works just fine for me, virtual full screen and normal full screen both work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    I got it to work by setting the tweaker exe as the shortcut and then changing the steam shortcut name to PSO2.
    To be fair mine is renamed "Space Harem Simulator 2 : Twerker".
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

I got mine working by allowing pso2.exe and tweaker on my firewall and running steam as administrator. Doesn't work on my firend's windows 8 though

tweaker as non steam game, steam must be running as admin for me for it to work.

works flawlessly
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Can you do it without tweaker.