View Poll Results: How do you feel about EP3 ?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doing great !! Everything is so perfect !!

30 29.70%
  • Okay for some degree... its not a totally disappointment.

59 58.42%
  • Not that good but not bad either.

13 12.87%
  • Not sure how to describe... but this is not what i expect.

8 7.92%
  • Terrible, everything went wrong.

3 2.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default How do you feel about ep3?

Well , for myself i thought that every classes still need a lot more adjustment. Currently, i cannot feel any balancement at all.
    Most of melee classes is too weak while Fo is overwhelm in many way

Anyway i am currently playing a hybrid BO/HU so... i am not affect by balance adjustment that much (for now), plus Bouncer flexibility and Photon blade fever can make up for the lost of damage.

How about you guys ? Is the currently balance adjustment is the one that you are looking for ?
    For me it is still far from calling "Balance".

Its an improvement, but more can always be done.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

+ Very happy with the class adjustments (for the most part) and the direction they're currently taking with them. Don't know what you're doing but melee is very strong right now.

- Very unhappy that they only put in all of 2 hours worth of content, so I don't actually have anything to do with these shiny changes.

The balance is decent right now. It'll be better once cluster bullet and nabarta get nerfed. I don't think we'll ever see the huge WB nerf we all want, so it's as good as it gets for now.

I'm happy with all the extra SPs that got invested in other useful things among the classes I use (being a decent melee TE, a full Partizan HU and a RAcaseal with bombs and traps )

Guilty Break / Ride Slasher all the the things with lv3 gear 24/7 thanks to the gear boost.
    Also while using traps for mobs and PP recovery and get 10PP back per kill is such a delight.
    I can use Rising Edge as well which is pretty darn strong now in comparison among other things.

All while cosplaying as Temjin. I like this update.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

They didn't make anything more relatively balanced at all. All they did is make things better, but certain classes are still way ahead of others (specifically Ranger and Force). They didn't fix the whole "FOTM" thing going on, they just changed what's FOTM.

Melee might be strong and can do things, but there's almost no reason to take melee when you could just take Force instead and do miles better.

edit: Force is not broken because of Nabarta. It is broken because of the buffs to pretty much every tech. They were already way more broken than Ilmegid in Episode 2 if used correctly (except Dark techs, those sucked unlike now), but since they weren't bandwagon enough, they all got buffs instead.
    Last edited by Z-0; Sep 15, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    + Very happy with the class adjustments (for the most part) and the direction they're currently taking with them. Don't know what you're doing but melee is very strong right now.

- Very unhappy that they only put in all of 2 hours worth of content, so I don't actually have anything to do with these shiny changes.
    About melee type, i mean by...
    When i compare melee with magic in BD3 i feel that melee is kinda useless right now and everyone are force to play a fire force

My BO Photon blade fever can deal about 10k~ dmg per hit on weak spot, Dispersion Shrike can deal about 6~7k, Kestrel Rampage make about 6k~ , Moment gale is 5k~6k and tornado shift is arround 2.5k per hits, while FO can spamm Foie or Rafoie for 20k~ dmg without charging from a far range with no time limited.

Braver now become slower than FO which is not supposed to be so. I mean what is the point in playing melee classes while you can 1~2 shots everything from far away

I could say that FO is only 2nd to AIS by the attack speed.

GU is a poop now, i once try fight Lv70 Ex with no weak bullet and i can barely deal 1000 dmg with GU/HU on that dragon with Elder rebellion + 50dark Falco Flint 4s(Ratk 85).

Of course that WB+Chain work like a charm, but considering that you need it every time make me flinch.

That new skills of Ranger doesn't work with Twin machine gun so you are basically force to use Assault rifle for a while(or Launcher) before switch to Twin machine gun
    Which is not really a good idea since you can one shot with Satellite canon anyway so, there is no reason in switching to Twin machine gun since Chain trigger can also be used by Assault rifle.

Fighter new skills seems to be good but, while your HP max is reduce to 20% you cannot dodge or defense by your own classes weapons nor cancel it. So its do or die.

Hunter PA adjustment is cool. The damage and range has become better but, Hunter is still too slow What is the point when you can't hit the enemy with a strong attack.
    Partizan has become a really good weapon. This is the most perfect thing for Hunter adjustment as far as i have tested.

Now back to the Force, namegid now deal over 300k ~ 400k damage on a weak spot without elemental weakness or weak bullet. Foie, Rafoie, Megid can easily make 10k ~ 20k damage.

With this said melee is still a child when comparison with Fo

Ps. I'm not trying to flame-up the thread but this is my opinion but, again i am BO/HU right now so the classes adjustment does not affect me that much in anyway for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Melee might be strong and can do things, but there's almost no reason to take melee when you could just take Force instead and do miles better.
    This is what i thought too. And yes it is not by meters or kilometers but we are talking about miles away