Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast

Default Meteor Cudgel, Elysion nerfs incoming, Custom Technic nerfs clarified

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4387

Meteor Cudgel itself isn't being nerfed, but there will limit placed on the number of whirlwinds you can have going at once (presumably they will still build gear).

Elysion's latent will be nerfed.

Additionally, the custom technics that will be nerfed in October are Ice Fang Nabarta and Umbral Namegid (the ones that boost damage).

The fact that they aren't touching fire technics shows they continue to have no grasp on the current balance...
    Last edited by Aine; Sep 16, 2014 at 06:08 AM.

Well, first thanks for the notice.

For my opinion i don't think Elysion's latent need a nerf.

For now, this october guld milla will still roll and photon blade + jet boots boost buggy will still be around then.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

And what kind of nerf should fire tech get?
    To pre Episode 3 damage?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

whew @ umbral megid not being nerfed.

I'm still IP blocked on my cellphone. Are these all of the nerfs that they have planned? I remember Swiki saying that Sega's also going to work on Gunner skills in October.

Also, will they just nerf Elysion, or is Normal Tech Advance also getting buffed at last? I had to remake my character back in 2012 because of how useless that skill was and, I assume, still is.

Looks likd this won't affect my Spell loadout for Jet Boots too bad. Since I got my Dark Element Shinko Soashi grinded/extended only Dark techs I used regularly were Ilmegid and Megiverse.

Question I guess since it came up in the thread: What Fire Technics are powerful enough to be Nerfed?
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Quote Originally Posted by IndignationSWF View Post
    Question I guess since it came up in the thread: What Fire Technics are powerful enough to be Nerfed?
    It's the crafts specifically people are talking about. I don't remember which techs specifically but a few are getting too much from being crafted.

At least that's what people are saying. I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's the crafts specifically people are talking about. I don't remember which techs specifically but a few are getting too much from being crafted.

At least that's what people are saying. I have no idea.
    I see, I didn't realize crafting changed skills that much as to cause an issue. Good to know for later. I haven't started Craft-editing my Techs yet since I'm still getting used to being a combat caster. Before Bouncer I was pure Melee with BRV/HNT.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Quote Originally Posted by IndignationSWF View Post
    I see, I didn't realize crafting changed skills that much as to cause an issue. Good to know for later. I haven't started Craft-editing my Techs yet since I'm still getting used to being a combat caster. Before Bouncer I was pure Melee with BRV/HNT.
    It's because of the rebalacing to the techs without rebalancing the tech crafts. I don't think there was this big of an issue before.