Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Spoiler!

I'm talking about weak point here.
    As i already explained.
    Fo/Te on none weak point can deal up to 18-20k for me. ( with fire rod 20k~ is guarantee ) on weak point it is 24k-26k~. Try it on TD3 yourselves if you still don't want to accept it.

And why should i care for Fo/Te when it damage it worse then Fo/Br ? i don't see your point here.
    As for Fo/Te you trade off your damage for pp efficient, or would you get everything ? ( pp & damage ) so fairs-fair.
    Furthermore if you are going through all of PA then there is a different in every single uses.
    If they are not weak to fire so why should i use Fire tech ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Weak stance would make the FoTe that was hitting 33k on a weak point into a FoBr hitting like 40k or something on the same point.

But yeah... 20k on non weak point is kinda eh because you can't spam it as much as a FoTe.

I'm quite confused now, so it's FoTe that maxes at around 18-20k rafoie on enemies weak to fire, but not against a weak point. While FoBr would hit... I guess you divide by 1.2 (element weak hit) and multiply by 1.6335 to convert from FoTe to FoBr damage?

Which makes FoBr's damage 1.36x FoTe (ignoring T-atk).

so 24.5k - 27.2k rafoie on FoBr

weak point damage being about ~41k for FoTe vs ~52k FoBr

and FoTe has zondeel, super treatment, PPC, PPR
    Did you only do the math or already tested out for real ?

Yes this is tested out for real, I even posted my weapon and have tried it out in TD. I hit 16.5k-16.7k and calculated that if I had the full 110% craft I'd be maxing out at 17.8k or so seeing as I have less T-atk overall than you do.

Frankly, it's sort of situational whether or not I can do better with Nabarta or fire techs. (whether or not enemies are dispersed or close by and whether or not I can spawn camp them easily) Right now I think nabarta takes the cake.

You have 596 more T-atk than me from those past screenshots. The one I took, I only had premium shifta drink and lv.16 shifta casted on myself (maybe I had shifta advance too, I forget). Or maybe they both wore off by the time I took the screenshot, I dunno.

596 * 5.244147836928 = 3126

which would be how much higher you hit that me, which sounds right if I'm hitting 16.7k and you're hitting 20k.

5.244147836928 comes from

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=318

if you multiply all the multipliers together

1.05 * 1.3 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.16 * 1.2 * 1.2 = 5.244147836928

(The extra 1.2 on the end is from talis tech bonus on the skill tree)
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 21, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Yes this is tested out for real, I even posted my weapon and have tried it out in TD. I hit 16.5k-16.7k and calculated that if I had the full 110% craft I'd be maxing out at 17.8k or so seeing as I have less T-atk overall than you do.

Frankly, it's sort of situational whether or not I can do better with Nabarta or fire techs. (whether or not enemies are dispersed or close by and whether or not I can spawn camp them easily) Right now I think nabarta takes the cake.
    Don't calculate it if you can't do it right now. It will lead you to a mistake outcome.

Is this your dmg as Fo/Te or Fo/Br ?
    Last edited by Ciel~Homura; Sep 21, 2014 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel~Homura View Post
    Don't calculate it if you can't do it right now. It will lead you to a mistake outcome.

Is this your dmg as Fo/Te or Fo/Br ?
    So it's FoTe that maxes at around 18-20k rafoie on enemies weak to fire, but not against a weak point. While FoBr would hit... I guess you divide by 1.2 (element weak hit) and multiply by 1.6335 to convert from FoTe to FoBr damage?
    In my case, I hit 16.5k-16.7k as FoTe with rafoie on enemies weak to fire, but not against a weak point.

Also I don't think the math is entirely off... unless that 0.2 is still in the damage formula and I'm missing it and a bunch of other stuff is more important. If I remember correctly... what I did is fine for calculating exactly how much 1 extra point of ATK would raise your damage by.

But man, Walkure, you should PM me about the skill simulator again and maybe I can develop a webpanel or something to calculate PSO2 max/min hits because this math sux.
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 21, 2014 at 03:56 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

A 25k body shot is going to do ~50k on a weak point

If you're only doing 24k on a weak point then either you have really shitty gear or it's not a weak point.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

In my case, I hit 16.5k-16.7k as FoTe with rafoie on enemies weak to fire, but not against a weak point.

Also I don't think the math is entirely off... unless that 0.2 is still in the damage formula and I'm missing it and a bunch of other stuff is more important.

But man, Walkure, you should PM me about the skill simulator again and maybe I can develop a webpanel or something to calculate PSO2 max/min hits because this math sux.
    As for me my Fo/Br and Fo/Te Rafoie with a rod on the non-weak point is not that big different.

Anyway you need to try it out for real yourselves to see if it is what you expect. I have no idea about the calc results so i won't say anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    A 25k body shot is going to do ~50k on a weak point

If you're only doing 24k on a weak point then either you have really shitty gear or it's not a weak point.
    Its 20k on non-weak , 26k on weak as my Fo/Te.
    My gears is what i already posted.

As Fo/Br i can do as much as 42k but if you insist how about pic or tried it yourselves ?

On what, a Dagan? The core takes double damage.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    On what, a Dagan? The core takes double damage.
    I tested it on TD3 Goldrahda, which probably have a higher status than Dagan.

Edit : after my EX run i will test it on Dagan for you.