Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please help my PSO2 wont load anymore

Hello all well today i decided to get on PSO2 and i loaded up tweaker and it asked me if i wanted to load prepatched data and i said yes. Then it said something about moving 1000 files. When everything finished. i loaded up PSO2 and all i get is an error.. just black screen.

i took a picture of the error box

here it is.. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...u/Untitled.png would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions

thank you.

already have it installed still not working.. thanks anyways

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

Did a search, in tweaker, make it do a full file check after the update for tonight. Something probably broke.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRankin View Post
    Did a search, in tweaker, make it do a full file check after the update for tonight. Something probably broke.
    Where in Tweaker do i go? Or make it search for a full file check?

what you mean by "load prepatched data" is applying the downloaded prepatch ? is that even possible ?

i dont know if its relevant but its still maintenance right now, so the downloaded prepatch data applied before actual data update after(?) maintenance might not compatible

probably try again after maintenance, 7 or less hour from now

you can also do "vanila" repair using original launcher, which button i forget

but still, i think better wait until maintenance finished

did i spell vanila right?

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamanotaku View Post
    Where in Tweaker do i go? Or make it search for a full file check?
    Click on the orb in the top left, hover over troubleshooting and click "Check for Old/Missing Files"

Keep in mind, servers are down as well for maint, and the new patch is ongoing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by roosyval View Post
    what you mean by "load prepatched data" is applying the downloaded prepatch ? is that even possible ?

i dont know if its relevant but its still maintenance right now, so the downloaded prepatch data applied before actual data update after(?) maintenance might not compatible

probably try again after maintenance, 7 or less hour from now

you can also do "vanila" repair using original launcher, which button i forget

but still, i think better wait until maintenance finished

did i spell vanila right?
    ok thanks i guess ill wait it out til then.

thanks

Prepatched data: Data that can be download at earlier times to avoid downloading it at 1.9GB during this maintenance. There are two instance of prepatch download from tweaker, 1st is around 1GB, and the 2nd one is 700MB.
    If applied before today's update download, you should only need to download around 200MB of data.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by NotRankin View Post
    Click on the orb in the top left, hover over troubleshooting and click "Check for Old/Missing Files"

Keep in mind, servers are down as well for maint, and the new patch is ongoing right now.
    ok will do. So i ran the test it did install some files and said it updated it to the newest vanilla JP

but still giving me the same error.

i guess ill wait til maintenance is complete to see if there's anything else i need to update