Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is equipment crafting viable now?

I heard they tweak that lost of damage variance of crafted equipment because I was wondering if I should craft both my 11* JB and TB from TD (the one with Light Formation)

Is this a bad idea? Even if I maxed that BO crafting bonus skill?

Because I want to be a Br/Bo and I want to be able to equip that shiny Edel Arrow (else I would had gone Bo/Br)

Any suggestion?

Wasn't this planned for the end of October?

11* weapons definily are not worth it for craft , but if you want to know half of the 10* weapons is a good idea for crafting

Quote Originally Posted by MimiChan View Post
    I heard they tweak that lost of damage variance of crafted equipment because I was wondering if I should craft both my 11* JB and TB from TD (the one with Light Formation)

Is this a bad idea? Even if I maxed that BO crafting bonus skill?

Because I want to be a Br/Bo and I want to be able to equip that shiny Edel Arrow (else I would had gone Bo/Br)

Any suggestion?
    The new patch raised the min damage on crafted weapon using Silvadest, Silvagrimo, and Silvania as materials

But if you're playing as a Bo, then you can go 100% crit build, so that the damage variance doesn't matter.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The variance is still noticeable but it's much better than before. I think it could possibly be patched up by getting more DEX from your mag or Arm III abilities. Gotta wait for more people to test it.
    Weapons of top priority to craft are the weapons with 20% native killing latents or weapons that boost damage of specific PAs.

How do you achieve 100% crit as Br/Bo anyway o.O

And would the stat lower if I crafted the TD 11* weapon?

I'm not too familiar with weapon crafting and I want to craft my Esca Hermes to add Techer compatibility. With Lv3 Discerning Eye and the usage of the proper Tree and Tech, it currently kicks some serious ass for enemies with elemental weakness, so I wouldn't want to loose too much damage if I were to craft it. So, has anything changed for Esca Hermes or would crafting it still lower it's damage considerably?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The new patch raised the min damage on crafted weapon using Silvadest, Silvagrimo, and Silvania as materials

But if you're playing as a Bo, then you can go 100% crit build, so that the damage variance doesn't matter.
    o.O

How can you get these?
    And how hard is it it to get the amount needed to craft a 10* to lvl 3-5?

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

People won't think the abilities to make non-multiclass weapons multiclass, lower their equip requirements, and increase their base stats are worth it until there is literally zero drawback because they have no idea how to weigh opportunity costs.

The damage variance of Silva-crafted weapons is 80~100%, by the way, whereas rare weapons have 90~100%. It doesn't take a lot of DEX to make that 80 a 90 either, you can get pretty close just by tossing Arm III on your units.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I keep forgetting the saiki set gives a whopping +80 DEX, so people playing around with crafted weapons may think the variance is much lower than expected.