Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 EQs

It's most likely because of our dear friend, error code 630.

Sometimes it is a DC but other times once one leaves the players start dropping like flies and I highly doubt that is just a DC. Really I look at how the MPA is often to see if it's just the one person if it is I think it's a DC. If not long after I feel people left because they are too fearful of failing and in the end we still end up winning sure not in a pretty fashion but we still manage to win. Yesterday was a big example the MPA was 12/12 then I DC half way through round 8 in TD3 and in the time it took me to log back on and move blocks I couldn't manage to get another run.

And you know what's funny (or not funny), once a bunch of players start dropping out of TD's because they feel the MPA sucks ass, more often than not, they end right back with these same folks when they start a new one.... which means they'll feel like dropping out once again because the new MPA "sucks".

And so the cycle continues.....

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    And you know what's funny (or not funny), once a bunch of players start dropping out of TD's because they feel the MPA sucks ass, more often than not, they end right back with these same folks when they start a new one.... which means they'll feel like dropping out once again because the new MPA "sucks".

And so the cycle continues.....
    Worst case they end up in 6/12 MPA and EQ ends.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The only legit reason to mad if you see some people leave Lead Border Breaker EQ right after they loot Mizer/Tranzexia drop crystals.
    Burn the witches. Burn them with all the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The only legit reason to mad if you see some people leave Lead Border Breaker EQ right after they loot Mizer/Tranzexia drop crystals.
    Why would anyone bother finishing it? You get all the good loot up front!

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

For me 11/12 group nothing to freak out about. Though I hate the parties that get started on a eq and then bail 20 seconds in for whatever reasons they have. One of my most recent doritos fights had a full party with 10 mins before the loser fight. We all get started and 30 seconds in and entire party drops out of the fight, that was fine we all were missing the wb guy who was with that party, but we kept going and five mins later we were STILL fighting him. That's when everyone else bailed except for us and one lone guy. We never did finish that fight.

The loser fight was similar, we all got started. We had one guy with a wb and one guy with mirage. Well we had the clock open up one three separate occasions and it wasn't until the clock face closed on the last time that the guy with wb decided to use it. We saw half of the mpa drop out right there, then we followed suit a few mins later. Another one where we never got to finish the fight.

It gets irritating to see everyone bail with one set back as if everything has to go perfect every time to finish it. -_-;;

whats wrong with leaving after looting mizer? if you were looking for exp you're better off repeating the mizers/zexias, money+exp=win.

Quote Originally Posted by obsexed View Post
    whats wrong with leaving after looting mizer? if you were looking for exp you're better off repeating the mizers/zexias, money+exp=win.
    Tagami >
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Tagami >
    gl with that m8, better off doing them aqs