Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 EQs

Aside from the tagami chance, you can also sell 5-6 slot power/shoot/tech I fodders, especially if they have mutation on them. Even 6 slot nothing fetches decent amount. I'd argue that you make more money by looting Cougars than you do by just killing Mizers and resetting.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    What minute when that happens, some people loves to abandon quest on :28 minute mark and grab new one because muh EXP and RARE DROP!
    Personally i doing this sometimes for certain EQ (especially seasonal event EQ)

Even more worse, those people get kicked by their own party leader only to troll them.
    It happened yes at 28mins, but we just started the MPA so i was really confused why they left, i couldn't imagine 5 players would of been DC/ed.

I hate it when people start dropping out of Despair because we couldn't get a 12th person before the 30 minute mark. We were going to be fine, but you just ruined everything!

Quote Originally Posted by obsexed View Post
    whats wrong with leaving after looting mizer? if you were looking for exp you're better off repeating the mizers/zexias, money+exp=win.
    No reason not too leave anymore. Cougar has 12 Man MPA HP when you arrive at the final stage. Take that plus the fact of there probably being 7/12 people? Did I mention it's Cougar NX...

I leave the EQ in Despair when nearly half of the players are doing horribly and we get a base destroyed at wave 3. If all 4 bases are still standing after wave 6, even if it's an 8/12, then there's no real reason to leave.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Aside from the tagami chance, you can also sell 5-6 slot power/shoot/tech I fodders, especially if they have mutation on them. Even 6 slot nothing fetches decent amount. I'd argue that you make more money by looting Cougars than you do by just killing Mizers and resetting.
    If Tamagotchi spawned every time I'd never ditch after Mizer

Cougar drops me just as much nothing as Mizer, so I'd rather farm twice as many chances for fodder I can actually use myself
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Losing 1 person isn't really an issue, that's probably just random DC or crash.
    Why being so mad about it, shits happen every now and then.

The only legit reason to mad if you see some people leave Lead Border Breaker EQ right after they loot Mizer/Tranzexia drop crystals.
    Wut?
    You better be prepared for this.
    It's Mizer unit hunting and it's common and makes more sense than fighting cougar for shitty drops and it's not even a fun fight.
    Not saying you shouldn't do it, but this is as common as beating normal Doritos to get your max Luther drop rate and not waiting for 12/12 cause it's lvl 70 people vs a normal boss.

Anyway, the worst is TD 1 or 2 where people leave after 1.5 runs when they aren't good enough for 3 (fail) and just want some exp from the 0.5 runs or TD 3 where people see a tower get scratched in wave 1 or 2 and then it's 2/12 by wave 3.
    That's why you have to check mpa counter every couple of minutes in TD.

Worst case they end up in 6/12 MPA and EQ ends.
    Yeah, too many idiots can't even check the clock.
    And once I had a jerk party leader that started a 3rd run of TD even though I asked him to wait for me to pick up rares.
    We were 4/12 with 3 underlvled people in TD1. GJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Tagami >
    You mean there is a reasonable chance to get Tagami in that tiny stretch between the fixed count boss fights?
    If you want Tagami, that's the wrong EQ. So much better to do the desert guerrillas one or whatever it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I hate it when people start dropping out of Despair because we couldn't get a 12th person before the 30 minute mark. We were going to be fine, but you just ruined everything!
    On the other hand, I hate it when people are impatient dolts.
    Last time I left a 6/12 TD3 and joined a new one at the 21 minute mark and the retards started with 7/12.
    Half of them the same people that had left the first run.
    So, people that cannot carry hard enough themselves think if there are no other people around, their own performance will be magically buffed.

I find it massively annoying when pugs take forever to loot rares. If you're so concerned about looting, you should have enough space in your inv to grab it all and sort through it during the wait time on the next run.

The best part is when they throw a hissy-fit for H or VH rares, then leave, depriving us of extra exp. Love it.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Cause clearly, you can rock TD 1 with a single decent player and 3 lvl 602ish people who are quite new.
    And clearly, no need for any kind of 10* or 11* that drops from TD. Definitely ALL trash and how DARE people complain when you screw them over for nothing, should be the birthright of every lvl 70 player.

And it's perfectly OK for some slowbutt to take 3 minutes to loot while 3 other party members who actually prepared space for the drops potentially miss their second td3.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl