Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/12 EQs

Default 11/12 EQs

Okay, I have to ask, for a good few days now, every single EQ that I hop in on starts out at 12/12, then lowers down to 11. TD's, mothership angel runs, probably Darker Den too.

Is there just an enormous amount of trolls doing this or just a severe amount of people looking at the classes everyone else is and thinking "I'm not getting as many runs as I can with THIS group"?

Could be a few different reasons. As you say, some people see the room makeup, or consider the performance of the first wave and decide it's not in their best interests to stay or it could be people trolling. But I'd say the most likely and common explanation is that people d/c or crash.

I'd say it could be an enormous amount of disconnects (added to what you say).

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Might also because of GameGuard ...... I dunno why, since sometimes GameGuard decided to give a memory error, forcing me to quit game whenever I moved from Campship to game-area (non-lobby .... or whenever it want it to happen, anywhere, anytime.).

Followed by "must restart PC" and then "must do a file check" before I'm able to log in again (with GameGuard error message, of course, that'll force you to open GameGuard page using IE). Failure to do so, will give you a chance to make the PC go BSOD ._. b

Also, it could be connection issues too. People with VPN service might having some problems with the connection ...... especially free ones.

In other words, might be hardware / software issues.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 14, 2014 at 04:07 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I was just in a 12/12 MPA but it dropped down to 8/12 its like a party thought it would be funny to leave.

Losing 1 person isn't really an issue, that's probably just random DC or crash.
    Why being so mad about it, shits happen every now and then.

The only legit reason to mad if you see some people leave Lead Border Breaker EQ right after they loot Mizer/Tranzexia drop crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The only legit reason to mad if you see some people leave Lead Border Breaker EQ right after they loot Mizer/Tranzexia drop crystals.
    I remember during the last grand prix I ended up soloing both cougars one run on SH because everyone else left. The good news is one other person ended up making it to the cougars but left shortly after.

Oh well. I wasn't too bothered by it really.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Losing 1 person isn't really an issue, that's probably just random DC or crash.
    Why being so mad about it, shits happen every now and then.

Lol yeah in my case we where running Shironia EQ it dropped down to 8/12 straight away then all of sudden 7/12, that's something to be mad about be we manage without them and seen rare ginna-gam

I mainly notice this in Mining Base Defense (particularly TD3), and sometimes I'll quit a party if the opening waves go badly. I tend to think that if the towers are taking significant damage in the first few waves then there's no way they'll beat Wave 7-8.

Sometimes people will drop out as time goes on (in EQs like Forest) but then you may notice the player count increase again as more people take their place. Also, near the end of an emergency mission's session quite a lot of people will ditch parties to start another run so they can maximise the amount of time in an emergency mission.

If it's just 1 person leaving though then it could be a d/c like some people have said. Plenty of reasons really.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    Lol yeah in my case we where running Shironia EQ it dropped down to 8/12 straight away then all of sudden 7/12, that's something to be mad about be we manage without them and seen rare ginna-gam
    What minute when that happens, some people loves to abandon quest on :28 minute mark and grab new one because muh EXP and RARE DROP!
    Personally i doing this sometimes for certain EQ (especially seasonal event EQ)

Even more worse, those people get kicked by their own party leader only to troll them.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 14, 2014 at 06:07 AM.