Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hu/Fi vs Fi/Hu?

And for some fking reason it still costs 45 PP.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

How about Double Sabers? Is it any good at the moment? I have a Fubuki Enbu affixed +110 as merchandise, but I might just use it instead of selling it if Sabers are any good. I have a mid-level Fighter and he might be needing new weapons too.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

I'd replace Flash Thousand with melee gunslash PAs. All of the 20-PP ones are at or around 1.0-1.1 seconds between, have ~1100-1200 power, and if you have a good opportunity you can switch into a Slash Rave for some nice damage. Even with max gear, Flash Thousand costs twice as much PP to deal ~60-70% more damage in 1.9-2s.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    How about Double Sabers? Is it any good at the moment? I have a Fubuki Enbu affixed +110 as merchandise, but I might just use it instead of selling it if Sabers are any good. I have a mid-level Fighter and he might be needing new weapons too.
    Really useful for Chaos Riser mobbing; you can group up and oneshot most enemies with it alone, and finish off stragglers with Illusion Rave.

For bossing, Illusion Rave and Deadly Archer are decent in their own niche situations. You really need to land the finisher of Illusion Rave for it to be worth using on a boss.
    Last edited by Walkure; Oct 15, 2014 at 05:00 AM.

Can I live as a fighter without EVER using Double Sabers? Deadly Archer is pretty much just bossing material, but is very situational.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

DA is really situational and overall not very good.
    I do well as Fighter with barely any DS, just recently started using Chaos Riser for mobs.

For bossing I find Dagger best.
    Easymode Facet Folia spam (how I love killing ragne with this) or weakspot kicking with Symphonic Dive (I need lockon for this, not sure if you can do it on weakspots that you cannot lock on but those aren't common).

Or just Bloody Sarabande for damage and frontal parry.

Alternatively, Meteor Fist / Ducking Blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    Can I live as a fighter without EVER using Double Sabers? Deadly Archer is pretty much just bossing material, but is very situational.
    For bossing? Pretty much.

I can only really think of like Zeshrayda with his head retracted into his shell as a reason to pull out Deadly Archer for bossing, and even then there's other options. Honestly it's mostly for hitting Wonda/King Yede butts from Brave Stance nowadays.

For mobbing? Chaos Riser with max gear is really good at clearing huge clump spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    For bossing I find Dagger best.
    Easymode Facet Folia spam (how I love killing ragne with this) or weakspot kicking with Symphonic Dive (I need lockon for this, not sure if you can do it on weakspots that you cannot lock on but those aren't common).

Or just Bloody Sarabande for damage and frontal parry.
    TD's are definitely the more consistent FI weapon for bossing. You technically can TPS target the weak spot repeatedly with Symphonic, though at that point you might be better off with something else.

Alternatively, Meteor Fist
    No

D:
    RNG Fists can be nice for long range.
    Sega being Sega made the dmg dependent on the RNG so they aren't all that reliable but it's by far the longest range Fi weapons get.
    Works wonders for Bal, 80k dmg with a 1030 S-atk fists (no potential) on a lvl 67 Fi with only regular shifta and hitting his back.

If you have the option to get close, use Ducking Blow but if not, RNG Fists it is.

Flicker Jab is better than Ducking Blow in every way (damage, range, radius).

which knuckles PA grants invincible frame ? or there isnt any ...

ducking blow and pendulum roll gives invincibility at their start and are criminally underused