Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gal Gryphon

Default Gal Gryphon

Having a really hard time with him as he has 7000 hp in normal and my melee attacks do a whopping 15-20 damage per hit. Foie does 47 damage but I run out of fluids long before I beat him so I'm at a loss. Also when I fought him and lost I looked at the clock and found I had fought him for over and hour!

Level up and get better equipment. That's all you can do right now.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

About what level is needed to beat him?

There's not a fixed level, and even recommending a level is hard to do. Technically, someone could beat this boss at level 1. ;]

Reading your other thread, I guess you're still using a Hunewearl close to level 25. With your damage output I'd advise either quite some levelling up, at least ten more levels, to make sure you can defeat Gal without a long, drawn out fight. Alternatively, see if you can make adjustments to your gear or mag. Maybe with another mag you could do way more damage at your current level.

He who refers to himself as "I Am". I_Am's Avatar

Okay, so here we go. Your best help is going to be to spend a few days doing easier things and meanwhile raise a mag for POW, I would suggest just using Dimates for the life of the mag, it will help a ton to get like +300 or more ATP.
    Shinji Sakuraba:
    FOnewm
    Newman Wartecher
    Newman [?]

I seem to recall being able to use jellen & zalure on the gal gryphon, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Shifta & deband and jellen & zalure are huge boosts for HUnewearl. You'll want to use S&D at all times, and use J&Z on anything that can pose a problem (like gibbles or sinows). Early levels of those techs might not help much, but later on they can offer huge boosts.

also who is harder on normal Gryphon or Dark Falz?

Keep playing and you'll find out. The majority of your questions can be answered by continuing to play the game, leveling up, and reading the numerous guides on pso-world.

Where can I buy shifta and deband at level 25? They only have the level 2 version which says "cannot use"

I need help this is important