Default I need readers...

I am a longtime member of PSOW, and although I do not frequent the forums often as I used to, I still take the time to visit and read all of the rants and raves and other topics to know what is going on outside of Korea. Anyways, I am writing a book, and it is not a fan fiction or anything, so I am posting here. It is a serious project to me because I have been working on refining this story for over 16 years now, and I just barely started putting out novellas. It is an action-fantasy story and all of that craziness, and it's been hard to turn to a specific group of people and tell them to back me up on this. It just appears that my friends and family will not dare to support my book... possibly because of its title.

The name of the book is called "Yscariot" and I have put out novellas to give people a sense of what the story in the novel will be like. There are about 16 chapters and I am writing the final free novella codenamed ZETA. After that, I will work on completing the manuscript, but again, I want to get feedback, reviews, and comments on my mini-series. I have a small team of people now (illustrators and a Japanese translator, Japanese editor, and a Spanish translator) and I am looking to go big. Any help will be appreciated, because THIS is the only place where I was able to exercise my nerdiness. I couldn't turn to my Marine Crops buddies, my university friends were, and still are, too busy, and a lot of my family is pretty illiterate (hahaha) or are scared of my book.

So... I ask of anyone here who would like to go on this journey with me? If anyone is interested in helping out, I would not mind a small group of people to help, but the more the merrier.

Your Fellow PSOWer,
    Me, a.k.a. The Author and Creator of "Yscariot"

whaaaat. You need an old PSOW member to read things? Sure.

I'd take the reigns if you want a reviewer, of course on several conditions:

-Tell me what the title means or why you name it that or if it has some sort of meaning. (can be via pm if you want to keep it private)
    -Be aware that I am a very critical critic, not a mean critic though since I am to help others even when pointing out negatives/cons.
    -Be aware that I may always not be available at all times as well, I too am working a story (manga).
    -Tell me specific what fantasy genre is it, time period, details, etc. so I can get a good understanding of what I am reviewing-n-reading (can be via pm).
    (I would also advice to not go big but to think big, success is never instant)