Thread: Sad Panda

Unhappy Sad Panda

Seeing the weekly news posts on the main page not being there anymore has made me a sad panda. They used to be the highlight of my time here T^T

The latest news is that is that we are all blocked from Japanese PSO2, while the worldwide version is still delayed.

Are they ever gonna release the international version? Cuz at this point I'm starting to think that they're not gonna.

nope :3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Maybe just an occasional recap of major forum posts would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Padium View Post
    Maybe just an occasional recap of major forum posts would be nice.
    Until we have a more frequent way to update news, I'll try to do random recaps whenever possible.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Until we have a more frequent way to update news, I'll try to do random recaps whenever possible.
    Have you considered offering the people from bumped to blog here for News? I know they might not accept, just a thought though.

It's my fault the news page has been so dead... sorry guys :\ I was trying to post regular translations of news coming out of Japan, but it was supposed to be a temporary thing while we waited for the Western release of the game. As someone who doesn't speak or read Japanese, it was becoming too time consuming to translate everything. With no end in sight, it was a routine that could not realistically be maintained.

Much of the important stuff still finds its way onto the forums anyway, thanks to a number of awesome PSOW members. However, I would still like to start getting regular updates on the news page again, even if it's just highlights from the forums (as suggested). I know what we'd all like is some Western release news of some kind, but unfortunately, things have been dead silent on that front. If anyone is interested in helping out with some news updates, though, feel free to drop me a PM and maybe we can set something up.

huh?? I thought SEGA said recently that they would release PSO2 in the west eventually. though they gave no real date