Default Final boss fight question

Is it a good idea to be capped (Lv 100) to survive Dark Falz. I need to hook up my ps2 again and try o finish this game. I want to see how ep1 and 2 ends since I spent a lot of time on the network mode enjoying the content and story but want some closure with the offline mode.

I got my answers so mod pleaes lock.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Nov 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

You don't really need to be capped. I think I finished the game in my 60s, maybe 70. It's a pretty easy fight.
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

I agree, hitting the level cap is completely unnecessary for episode 1's final story boss. IIRC it's only like level 70, but you can do it at level 60.

I see thanks. I was abit paranoid about fighting him because of his meteo attack.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

A little late, but I just finished a playthrough not too long ago and I was level 50 give or take. Once you have the minimum amount of hp to not get one hit, you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Planning to spam Bongo Zudda on his first form and Tornado Dance on his second form to be cheap and fast. I know how cheap he is since fighting him on the network mode so I know what he's capable of in a fight.