Default SERVERS OFFLINE?

Hello there.I would like to ask to anyone that may know.The JP pso2 servers appear to be offline.Are they doing a maintenance or patch ? Cause its been like 16 hours since they went down.

No, servers are working and online.

Are you using a proxy or anything similar to play PSO2?

when i try to run it directly from the sega launcher i get this error message :
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=195394&page=1

Error 103?

You can check this list for your Error Code.

Error 103- 最新バージョン取得エラー Newest Version Acquisition Error (Patcher Download Error)
    [SOLUTION: Usually caused by connection problems. Wait a bit and run the patcher again.]

Error 103 means that you either have an incomplete or corrupted Patch.
    You can try the solution above to fix it.

If you still can't patch the Tweaker try using a proxy or something similar to connect to the servers as it may be an issue with your ISP being unable to connect with the servers as stated by AIDA.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA
    7/8 NOTE: For patcher issues, some people have experienced success with using a proxy to patch the game and then running it normally so there may be some issue with connecting from certain ISPs. Try going to this thread where there's some discussion on the issue and a guide to installing a VPN.

I have been trying to run it directly form the client without using tweaker since i started getting this error yesterday and still nada :S I will go out and try from the net caffe that is around here.

It worked fine from there.Still not working from home :S I tried the inrnet settings from wall to router nothing worked.If i remember right i wasnt doing anything when i got disconnected. Anyone has any ideas how to fix ?

Looks like i had to reconfigure the proxy settings on tweaker. It works like a charm now.