Default How do I play Story Mode offline on PC?

Hello, I just bought Phantasy Star Universe for PC to play the story mode. After the Title Screen, it makes me login to a segalink account before I can get to the new game/load game menu. The Sega servers are down so it just gives me a message that servers are under maintenance. Is there anyway to hack the game so it does not require the login to play story mode?

Sadly I haven't a clue about bypassing this issue on PSU itself, but I know the PC version of AOTI doesn't require login details to play the story mode. Sadly, both have that [CENSORED] Game Guard rubbish on them, however.

Are you using the launcher? IIRC the offline/story mode didn't ask for login, given you choose the right game mode from the launcher.

If you select offline mode, you won't need to login. However, you DO need to be connected to the internet in order to be able to play. Unless you happen to acquire a client without GameGuard.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Sorry I did not mention that I am using the jpn ver of Phantasy Star Universe and Illuminus.
    For the JPN ver for both games they require you to use a sega ID to play story mode.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

I can link you to a download to disable gameguard, and allow you to play the offline mode Just send me a PM.

Seems stupid that Sega didn't release a patch for players to play offline with, it was a good game too.